(9) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

Start from the beginning

“You have no idea how long I’ve dreamt about doing this,” he breathed when we finally pulled away for air. I didn’t get a chance to reply though, because as soon as the words left his mouth, his lips were pressing tightly against mine again it felt different from any kiss I have ever experienced before. It was sweet yet devilishly intense as his lips melted with mine. As we kissed the tension between our bodies grew and soon Jace unwrapped his arms from around me and started pushing me backwards toward the bed

“Uhm, uhm…uhm…” I heard an awfully familiar voice clear their throat and I literally froze in place. I just got caught kissing a guy, by my dad, I am so fucked! I thought as Jace let go of me and turned around to face my dad.

He stared at us with a shocked expression on his face as he tried to process what he had just seen.

“What’s up? Mr. Evens,” Jace asked my dad, causing me to chuckle in my panicked state.

“I… uhm… Drake, Brian is here. I just wanted to tell you so that you can come say hi,” my dad replied, looking from Jace to me.

“Oh, ok. We’ll be right down,” I managed to choke out, feeling ridiculously embarrassed as well as a bit shocked by the fact that my brother had come to visit.

“Ok them I’ll just be on my way and… uhm… maybe you shouldn’t mention any of this to your mom just yet,” my dad said and then promptly left my room, closing the door behind him.

Jace started laughing as soon as he was gone, causing me to turn around and glare at him.

"That was so not funny!” I complained, feeling like I just wanted to disappear. How was I ever going to face my dad again after what just happened?

“It was a little bit funny,” Jace replied, still chuckling

 “No it wasn’t,” I replied but couldn’t help smiling, it’s the first time in a very long time that I have seen Jace looking so happy and seeing him like that warmed my heart.

“We should probably go say hi and get it over with,” I stated, not looking forward to facing my dad but knowing I had to do it.

“Yeah, ok” Jace agreed, the smile fading from his face and making me want to lock the door and just kiss him all night long.

“We’ll be quick, I don’t feel like talking to Brian,” I stated as we made our way out of the room.

I found my mom, dad and Brian in the living room, chatting happily. My mom looked a lot better then what she did this morning, probably because Brian was home. His always been her favorite. I’ve always tried to live up to him but his always been just a little bit more special to them than me. It used to bother me and that’s why I always tried so hard to be a good student, to get a football scholarship and to be just like Brian but the last few days have made me realize that all that things is not what I really want. I just want to be me and I want to be with Jace. That’s what makes me happy and it’s time that I started doing what makes me happy instead of trying to be the perfect son.

“Hi Brian, mom, dad,” I greeted as we walked into the living room.

“Drake, what’s up?” Brian asked as he stood up and turned to face us. He had a smile on his face but it vanished as soon as he saw Jace.

“What the fuck are you doing here? You fag!” he asked, stomping towards us

“Brian, no!” my dad yelled but it was too late. He swung his arm and it would have hit Jace if I didn’t push him out of the way. Jason’s fist connected with my ribs causing an excruciating pain to shoot through my body. I stumbled back and landed on my ass, being caught off guard

“You fucking idiot!” Jace yelled as he tackled Jason to the ground landing against a coffee table and causing the cups to fall to the ground and break with a loud clash

 My body was still burning and stinging furiously but I pushed myself to my feet and ran over to where Jace and Brian were rolling around on the ground. Brian’s lip was split, telling me that Jace had gotten in a good punch, which in turn made me feel a little bit better. I still didn’t like that fact that he was in a fist in a fist fight with my brother so when Brian rolled him over and was about to punch him, I grabbed a hold of Brian, pulling him off of Jace and throwing him to the floor.

“What the hell’s your problem? Have you turned into some sort of fag lover?” Brian yelled at me as he struggled to get to his feet

“That’s enough! Just stop it!” My dad yelled, stepping in between us.

“What the hell Dad? This is all his fault” Brian stated, anger rolling from his voice.

“Jace didn’t do anything and you had no right to call him the things you did,” my dad stated, trying to stay calm.

“No Brian’s right, this is all Jace’s fault. If he wasn’t…” My mom trailed off as she started sobbing.

I didn’t know what to say or do. I couldn’t believe that Brian had acted the way he did and I couldn’t believe that he and my mom was blaming Jace for what had happened. It was my mom’s fault that Jace’s mom is dead if you really want to point fingers, sure they were fighting about Jace but it’s not his fault my mom is so closed minded.

Surprisingly my dad didn’t try to comfort my mom, instead he was standing there staring at me with this strange look on his face. I could quite place it because I’ve never seen it before but I think it was pity, which only made me angrier.

“Come on Jace,” I whispered, tearing my eyes away from the spectacle in front of me and focusing them on him.

He was shaking slightly and I could see tears stinging in his eyes, causing me to lose my cool completely.

“You judgmental, insensitive bitch!” I yelled at my mom before I could stop myself. Her eyes grew big but before she could reply I grabbed a hold of Jace’s arm and pulled him up the stairs and back to my room.