Blind Date Prepping

I groaned as I threw myself onto Allison's bed. School had been uneventful. No monsters or demons had jumped out of janitor's closets yelling for revenge on the Winchesters, which was a plus. Unfortunately, now I had to go on a triple date with Allison and the devil in prada. Joy.
"Tori, you aren't really wearing that are you?" Lydia asks in a sickeningly sweet voice. I rolled my eyes
"Lyd, I'm sorry but I'm not wearing some sparkly outfit. That's not who I am." I say simply, crossing my legs.
"I get that, but couldn't you at least change your shirt? The jeans and shoes are fine, but not the flannel. It's sloppy." Lydia pouts. I stand up and grumble, walking out of Allison's room and into mine.
"Hey Tori, I thought you were going bowling?" Sam asks as I walk into the room. I raise my eyebrows as I look at the guns sprawled on the beds.
"I am. Is there a specific reason our room looks like a weaponry?" I ask, digging through my suitcase for a shirt to please Lydia.
"We're going on a hunt with Chris. He said that there's a group of werewolves in town, and one of them attacked that bus driver." Sam explains. I nod and pull out an army green tank top and my leather jacket. Biting my lip, I nod before walking back to Allison's room.
"What about this?" I ask Lydia, holding the combination up. Lydia nods and grins.
"That is so much better than the flannel!" Lydia exclaims with a wide grin. I laugh and walk into Allison's bathroom, switching the shirts out. I make a face at the mirror, then grin. It's just bowling, it should be fine.
"Allison, I'm sorry, but my admiration for your taste is dwindling by the second." Lydia sighs, ruffling through Allison's closet. Allison frowns and pulls out another shirt, holding it up in front of her body. Lydia shakes her head and groans, flipping through the clothes quicker. I bite my lip and walk over to the closet, looking through at a slower pace, searching for something that was Lydia's style. I flip through the shirts slowly, and grin when I spot a super sparkly black shirt. I pull it out and show it to Lydia.
"What about this?" I ask with a grin. Lydia nods and smiles.
"Perfect." Lydia says, handing the shirt to Allison. Allison grins and holds the shirt, but is interrupted by the door opening. Allison looks at her door and glares as Chris comes in.
"Dad hi." Allison says in a hostile voice, glaring at Chris.
"Allison-sorry I forgot to knock." Chris says with a smile, tugging a jacket on.
"Hey Mr. Argent." Lydia coos, dropping onto the bed in a flirty pose. I roll my eyes, knowing that flirting is just Lydia's way of being nice to guys.
"I just wanted to say that you'll be staying in tonight. Tori will too, I just got done talking to Sam and Dean." Chris says in a serious voice. I try not to cheer. I love Allison, and I even like Lydia, but I did not want to go on a blind date tonight.
"What? But we were going to go bowling tonight." Allison protests with a pout.
"Hey, no arguing. You're not going anywhere when there's an animal attacking people, and besides, there's a curfew." Chris counters, before turning and looking at me. "Tori, Dean wanted to talk to you." Chris says before walking out. I roll my eyes and walk out of the room, getting pulled to the side. I gasp and glare at Chris.
"Ouch." I hiss, glaring at him. Chris shakes his head.
"Watch Allison, please. Keep her out of trouble, make sure she doesn't leave. I don't want anything happening to her while we're out." Chris instructs, his face hardening as he becomes the typical hunter. I nod.
"I know my job. I'll watch over Allison for you." I say with a soft smile. Chris nods and says a quick thanks before walking away. I sigh and walk back into Allison's room.
"Sometimes, but not today." Allison tells Lydia, pulling a beanie onto her head.
"Whoa, what's going on?" I ask in a panic. Allison smirks.
"We're sneaking out." Allison says simply. I shake my head.
"That is a horrible idea. You know my brothers, they are really buff and I don't feel like getting drug back here by force." I argue, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I thought you were a badass." Allison counters, crossing her arms as she looks at me. I feel my face heat up.
"Of course I'm a badass. I'll go, but I'm not going to have any fun. And to prove my badassness, watch this." I say, throwing the window open. I take a deep breath and walk onto the ledge before flipping off of the ledge and landing softly on my feet on the ground. I throw my arms up in the air and turn back towards the open window with a smirk. I hold back a laugh as Allison does the same, leaving Lydia floundering for something to say.
"Showoff." Allison laughs, lightly pushing me. I grin and bow.
"Takes one to know one." I retort with a laugh.
"I'll just take the stairs." Lydia calls down before walking away from the window.
"How'd you know how to do that? I mean, I know because I'm badass." I ask Allison as I patiently wait for Lydia to come so we can go get the bowling disaster over with.
"Eight years gymnastics." Allison says with a grin. I laugh and nod.
"Of course. What else did you do as a kid?" I ask, trying to piece together if Chris and Mrs. Argent had been training Allison without her knowledge.
"Well I was into poetry writing for awhile, and painting, but I was awful at those. I did photography, which didn't last long. What lasted longest was gymnastics, and archery." Allison explains. I nod and smile back. Even if Allison has no idea about the world we live in, she's prepared to face it. More prepared than Sammy was when he was first introduced to this world...or so I hear.
"Psst! Get in the car!" Lydia calls out before getting into her car. Allison and I sneak around the house and sprint into the car, Allison in the front and me in the back. The second the car pulls out of the driveway I start laughing uncontrollably.
"Are you ok?" Allison asks with a giggle. I shake my head and wipe away the tears that came to my eyes.
"I've never snuck out without Sam and Dean. Usually it was the three of us sneaking out. They've been my only friends for as long as I can remember." I say with a sigh, glancing out the window at the passing town.
"Well now you have us, and we can bring you to your full girly potential. Growing up with just two brothers and a dad did not do your fashion any favors." Lydia chirps with a grin. I roll my eyes and settle back in my seat, mentally preparing for the blind date. 
********
Shorter chapter, but I updated twice today! Would you guys want longer chapters less often, or shorter chapters more often? This goes for my other stories as well! :)