•Prologue•

"For the following charges, I sentence Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, as I am required by law to do so, to 35 years to life imprisonment" the judge said.

I looked at my lawyer, I looked back at the judge.

"Court is adjourned" he banged his gavel and took stand. I looked to my left only to see the police officers coming to take me back to my cell. I knew I was as good as done, and I could do nothing about it.

But before we get into that, let me tell you the story of how all of this started. I remember it like it was yesterday. It all began on March 4, 2010.

*

*

*

*

"Corey, you ready." I said as I put the bags in the car.

"As ready as I'll ever be"

"Is Corey scared?!"

"Shut up Tom, this is only your second time. you the one probably scared"

We all laughed as we pulled off.

"Okay so Bey you keeping watch, Tom your going to handle the hostages, I'm going to get the money, and Kelly, just keep the car running" He said going over the plan once more.

"Everybody got it"
We all nodded

"We need to be in and out in 45 seconds. Got it"

This was probably his thousandth time robbing a bank. He was a pro.

A few stop signs and red lights later, we pulled up to the bank. It was huge and no lie... I was scared.

I said a quick prayer before pulling my mask over my face. Right before I got a chance to step out the car, Corey gripped my thigh.

"You will be fine baby, I promise" I smiled softly and he kissed my forehead.

"Alright, everybody out, let's get this over with"

We all hopped out the car and took our positions.
Everything was going spiffy until a cop rolled by. I duct behind some bushes.

"Code Purple, y'all hurry up" I said into walkie talkie.

"Copy That"

I was getting myself together to come out the bushes and mentally preparing myself for the worst when sirens went off.

Corey and Tom came running out the bank and we all jumped in the car.

"Man, that was good" Corey said.

We all relaxed and cops pulled up behind us.

"Oh Shit, Kelly lets go"

He hit the gas and I flew back. This was going to be a long day.

"Okay Bey look at me. I need you to be brave. On my go you going to tuck and roll out the car and when you do run as far and fast as you can"

"What?!" I said

"Beyoncé , if you want to live just listen to me. This is the only way you are going to get out of this."

"Wait, you coming with me right" I said with tears in my eyes

"I will meet up with you once we lose them. I promise. You gotta trust me"

In my head I was trying to digest this.
This might be the last time I see him.
What if I die?
What if he dies?
Why can't this just all be a dream?

"BEYONCÉ" Corey yelled trying to gain my attention. "Be ready. On my go."

I nodded.

"Head, I see you soon. I love you okay?" He said grabbing my face

"I love you too" I kissed and hugged him one last time before taking off my seat belt.

"Alright. 1..2..3..GO"

I opened the door and tucked and rolled out the car. Lucky for me all there is, is woods and a one way street. I recovered from my fall and got up and ran as far and as fast as I could just like he told me to. I stopped once I thought I got a good distance from the road to catch my breath.

I was so scared. I was out in the woods with no one. Nothing to eat or drink and I have no clue were I am.

I walked and I walked and I walked until I seen a cabin in the woods. I walked up to the door and it was sign that said "The Carters Residence" I softly smiled at how good that would sound. I knew it would not be anytime soon.

I signed and knocked the door. No one answered. I twisted the knob only to find out it was open. I walked in and gasped.

There was a picture of me and Corey on the wall. I looked on the dresser and seen note.

Dear Mrs.Carter,
I am SO honored to call you my wife. I built this cabin, in the middle of no where so I could get away with my new wife. I love you so much. It's me and you against the world babe."
- Corey

I smiled and looked aound the cabin a little more. There was a huge bed and a television. In another room it looked like a kitchen and the other was the room that I assumed was the bathroom.

I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling only to find a mirror on the ceiling. I smiled at the things we could do with that mirror , even though it's was just ugly.

I took all my clothes and looked in the drawers only to find more clothes and other things I needed.

I pulled some underwear and a pajama shirt out the drawer and went in the bathroom to freshen up. I sighed a sigh or relief when the steaming hot water hit my back. I tilted my head back and let's the water hit my sweaty scalp. After I played in the water for a while, I washed up and got out the shower. I dried off, put some lotion on and put my clothes on.

As I yawned, I pulled my damp hair into a bun and got user the covers. My legs felt amazing considering I was walking all day.

I looked at the clock and it read 11:11. I smiled and made a wish. Once I made my wish I turned over and started to doze off.

I guess it really is just us against the world.

_________________________________
So good to be back. I don't read authors note so I don't expect y'all to so I won't really be doing them to much. You guys let me know down in the comments if you want me to continue this story.
@morgsxash