Arc XIII - Trial

Disclaimer: I'm not cool enough to own Naruto. For now, I only own Nao.

Warning: Fighting. Drama. Thievery. Itachi.

Beta: Kalafina94

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Interlude - Omniscient - 10

Hinata stared down at her slips of paper, hyperventilating (Nao was in a similar state) and willing herself not to faint.

If you're Hinata, you have to steal Naruto's boxers. If you're Nao, then you have to steal Kame's boxers. If you're neither, then you have to steal Kakashi's porn.

Neji's hair-care products.

Kakashi's porn.

Hinata's bottom lip quivered and she was starting to feel light-headed. P-Porn? Neji's hair-care products? N-N-N-N-N-N-Naruto-kun's bo-bo-bo-boxers?

She fainted.

Nao, on the other hand, was having a hard time trying not to do the same.

If you're Hinata, you have to steal Naruto's boxers. If you're Nao, then you have to steal Kame's boxers. If you're neither, then you have to steal Kakashi's porn.

Nao whimpered. Yagura's boxers? Why? Why, Ino, why?

Kakashi's porn.

Ibiki's bandanna.

I don't want to touch Kakashi's porn! I don't want to touch porn, period! And Ibiki-san. actually, that might not be so bad. At least I know Ibiki outside of the Chūnin Exams, as he's come home with Papa many times for dinner.

Deciding that Ibiki was where she should start (she wasn't even quite sure what she would do about the. others), Nao felt a bit better. She would definitely procrastinate the other two to the best of her ability.

Ino, however, was secretly pleased that it seemed two of her slips of paper had made it to the right owners. Although she wasn't overly thrilled about her own slips.

Naruto's premium ramen. At least he's away with Jiraiya. That'll make things easier.

Iruka's papers WHILE he's grading them. Challenging, but not degrading.

Lee's jumpsuit. Ew.

Ino pursed her lips. I'll grab Naruto's ramen first, then Iruka. He usually grades the papers up 'til ten at the academy every Friday and Thursday. Thankfully, tonight is a Friday.

Tenten was less than pleased with her results. Mostly because they were all so. gross.

Asuma's cigarettes.

Kurenai's panties.

Kakashi's porn.

I could handle Asuma. I could handle Kurenai's panties. But Kakashi's porn? I don't know where that's been! I don't want anything to do with it!

Temari was panicking for one thing she had to steal. She kept staring at it with absolute horror, hating how it didn't change no matter how much she willed otherwise.