Chapter 9

Ashley's POV

I was about to shift when one stuck me with a dart that was made of sliver. I reached up to pull it out when another one cuffed me with sliver cuffs.

I felt my wolf slowly slip away. I sat there and watch as they took Andy and the rest of the guys down.

They injected us with something that made us pass out.

When I woke up I was in a cell with Andy who was on the other side of the room.

My head snapped to the door when it opened. A female with short blond hair that was shaved at the sides walked in.

Juliet.

I growled as she stepped closer to Andy.

"Shut up Ashley. I'm just giving him a drug laced with silver to weaken his wolf and knock him out." She said sticking it in his arm and walking over to me.

"Bitch!" I yelled and she slapped me.

"The guys should be in here in a few minuets to explain what is going on." She said sticking me with a needle then walked off.

As promised two guys can in a few minuets later.

"We are going to do experimental tests on the both of you. Now if try to attack is or harm us in anyway we will hurt your mate." They said pointing to Andy.

"And same for him of try's to harm or attack us we will hurt you. The experiments are stronger drugs to weaken wolfs or kill them slowly. We are here to completely wipe out your race. Werewolves are nothing but mean killers. We will inject you with a different drug every hour or so. Got it? Okay." They said then smiled before walking out.

After a few minuets I was sleepy. Then everything went black.

Andy's POV.

One month. We have been trapped and injected with weird and sometimes painful drugs for one month.

A nervous looking guy walked in and shut the door carefully behind him.

"If the next drug they will give you will be weak and silver free I made sure of it. When you get your wolf back find something to put under the cuffs. Silver only works if you are touching it. When you get out come find me. " He said then walked out.

"Why did he try to help us?" I asked Ashley after he walked out.

"It's rare but other wereolfs get into the hunters group and help the werewolfs escape. It is a dangerous job because they are going against some who could kill them with a needle. Like they aren't really trying to kill us. If they were they would have just injected us with Wolfs Bane." He explained and I nodded.

"I wonder how the guys are doing." I said after a few minuets.

"I don't know but I can feel my wolf." He said and I smiled.

"Can you try to mind link your dad?" I asked lifting my head up.

"Yeah." He said and then closed his eyes.

A few minuets later Juliet walked in carrying two needles.

"Hi Andy how are you?" She said seductively causing Ash to growl.

'Ash please stop.' I mind linked him and he shut up.

"Don't talk to me like that bitch don't think that I don't remember what you and my dad did to me." I spat in her face.

"Oh baby that was fun I used your dad to get to you, why do you think we broke up He found out. I missed you." She said then whispered the last part in my ear causing me to shiver in disgust.

She took it the wrong way because she kept running her hands up and down my chest getting lower and lower each time.

"S-stop." I stuttered with tears in my eyes as memories came back.

She slowly she took off my shirt.

"Stop!" Ash yelled as she started unbuttoning my pants.

She almost had my pants off when I felt someone rip her off of me.

I opened my eyes and saw Ashley had her by the neck on the ground.

"Andy please." She said looking at me pleadingly.

"Fuck no bitch you used to help my dad beat and rape me!" I yelled with tears rolling down my face.

And with that I heard she neck snap.

Luckily the doors weren't sliver so I just bent the bars and walked threw.

I found the guys and let them out.

We walked out killing everyone who tried to stop us.

We walked out and saw that they had kept us in the room of the abandoned building ten minuets from the pack house.

I ran a head of the guys and made it to the pack house. I snuck upstairs and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and grabbed my razor blade.

He never going to love you since he found out that you were used. The voices my my head told me.

I took the razor and pressed it to my wrist and dig it deep. When I thought it was good enough I did the same to the other and unlocked the door.

I started seeing black spots. And the last thing I remember was hearing the door downstairs shut.

Ashley's POV

I was to busy helping the guys that I didn't realize Andy had left.

"Hey guys I'm going to go find Andy." I said then walked away.

I followed his scent up to our room. I also smelt blood which was strange.

I walked to our room and the smell of blood got stronger.

Then I saw it blood. The blood was coming from the bathroom.

"Andy let me in!" I yelled pounding in the door.

"Andy!" I yelled crying and then opened the door.

AN

I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I will try to make the next one longer.

This will be probably the last update until saturnday.

Thanks for reading!!