Chapter 3

Andy's POV

"Okay I guess we will start from the beginning. When I was about 6 or 7 my mom was murdered. My dad was so sad I have never seen him cry until that day. He held me as we cried together and I eventually cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up in my bed and he wasn't there. I ran down stairs looking all around for about and hour. I ran back upstairs and started crying because I thought he got killed, someone kidnapped him or something bad. I sat in my bed crying for hours before I heard the door downstairs slam shut. I stopped crying think someone was here to get me. I heard the foot steps coming up the stairs and my door flew open. I looked up to see Kyle the stench of alcohol rolling off him in waves. He walked up to me and told me that I was the reason that my mom was killed. That he wished I was never born and I would just kill myself. He said it hurt to much to look at me because I look so much like her. Then he did what I thought he would never do to me. He hit me. Over the next few years he would come home drunk more often and the hitting turned into beatings. If the house isn't cleaned I get beat. If I say one thing he doesn't like I get dragged by my hair. And sometimes all I have to do is look at him and he will hit me. If I don't cook or make sure we have plenty of beer I get thrown into walls. Like this one day I forgot to get groceries. I was walking up the stairs and just as my foot touched the top step I was pushed back down. He sat on my legs and dug a knife into my back. Then in the past three years I have attempted suicide three times. First I tried to OD then I tried to hang myself and last year I tried slitting my wrist. Recently he has been going out of town more for work so the beatings are more spaced out. He starves me so I never eat even when he is gone. There was even a time when he used to get his buddies to come over and he would find ways to get mad at me and they all kicked and punched me. That continued for about a month or so before he decided he didn't want their help. If I try to fight back it gets worse. If I whimper or cry it makes him do it more. The worst part of it is they didn't even try to look for my moms murderer. When I was in about middle school I realized I was different as in I liked boys. But I didn't dare tell Kyle that. Anyways somehow it got out that I was gay and everyone would beat on me for it. So for 7 years I have to get bullied at school and beat when I get home. Someone would start to get suspicious and we would move this is my 4 school in the past year. But you promised you wouldn't tell anybody. So please don't it will get both you and me hurt." I said finishing my story and he was crying.

"Andy I'm so sorry that you have to go through all that." He said wiping the tears out of his eyes.

Ashley's POV

He finished telling his story and I was in tears. I had to hold my wolf back because he was scratching to get out and kill who ever touch him or hurt him. A few times I felt my eyes change colors but he was looking down or out the window so he didn't notice.

'You have to help him and get him out of this house. And then kill his father.' My wolf whined.

'I know I will. But only if he wants that.' I told him before I spoke.

"Andy I'm so sorry you have to go through all that" I said wiping the tears that have fallen from my eyes.

"It's okay I'm used to it." He said looking down.

"Andy that's not okay you shouldn't of had to get used to it. I want to show you something. Since you have told me everything about you I am going to tell you everything about me." I said getting up and giving him a hug.

"Okay where are we going?" He asked pulling away.

"To the woods behind your house." I said and he nodded.

When we got there I sighed before turning to him and looking at him.

"Okay I'm going to show you something but please don't run till I have time to explain." I explained and he slowly nodded.