An Angel, A Demon

Characters

Ashley Purdy- 5'10, brown eyes, raven black hair. 17 year old werewolf who is mateless. Likes to party all night with his friends. He plays bass in a band with his friends the only thing they are missing is a vocalist. His friends call him Ash. Senior year.

Jake Pitts- 5'9, brown eyes, black hair. 17 year old werewolf who has found his mate but is scared to tell him. Very shy and quiet till you get to know him. He plays lead guitar in his band with Ashley and their friends. Senior year.

Jinxx- 5'6, blue grey eyes, black hair. 18 year old werewolf who found his mate Sammi Doll. Very laid back and easy going but sometimes crazy. He plays rhythm guitar with Ashley and Jake. Senior year.

Christian Coma- 5'10, brown eyes, black hair. 18 year old human who has no clue about the werewolf world. Very crazy and hyper all the time. He plays drums with Jinxx, Jake and Ashley. His friends call him CC. Senior year.

Sammi Doll- 5'7, blue eyes, blond hair. 18 year old human who is mated to Jinxx for about 5 months. Very nice and likes to party every now and then. She plays piano and sings back up in a band my satillite. Senior year.

Andy Biersack- 6'2, crystal blue eyes, black hair. 17 year old human who is constantly abused by his parents at his house and by people at school. He just moved to a new town and will be starting a new school a quarter of the way through the year. Enjoys sing when he is alone. Senior year.