Chapter 8

Andy's POV

I went upstairs to find Ashley and his ex-girlfriends kissing! I ran to Jinxx and Sammi's room and knocked.

By the time they opened the door I was in tears.

"Andy what's wrong?" Sammi asked pulling me into the room and shutting the door.

"Ash. Kissing. His ex." Was all I was able to get out because it felt like someone was ripping my heart out.

"Oh Andy I'm so sorry." Sammi said hugging me and I heard Jinxx growl.

"Jinxx stop." She said warning him.

"Sorry it slipped. Andy calm down and explained what happened." Jinxx said looking at me.

After a few minuets I was able to talk.

"I was down stairs looking for something to eat when I decided that I wasn't that hungry. So I went upstairs to be with Ashley and when I opened the door and they were kissing." I said crying again.

"I'm gonna kick his ass I don't care who he is." Sammi said getting up and walking out of the room.

"He wants to talk to you." She said walking back in and looking at me.

"Okay can you stall him for a little while." I asked and nodded before opening the door.

"He doesn't want to talk." She said and then shut the door.

"Let me know when he's gone." I said and she nodded.

After a few minuets she told me the coast is clear.

I had some cash in my pocket. Enough for a hotel room for one night.

I checked into the hotel room and went up to it.

I laid down on the bed and cried.

'Can you please let me explain.' Ashley's sad voice floated into my head.

'There is nothing to explain. You clearly still have feelings for her. That's fine I will get over it.' I said crying again and my wolf whimpered.

'Baby please stop crying its killing me. I don't have feelings for her.' He said and I cried harder.

'Then why were you kissing her?' I asked whimpering at the memory.

'She kissed me. I walked into the room and she was there then she kissed me I tried to push her off without breaking her but when she would I pushed her into a wall and went looking for you I'm sorry.' He explained crying.

'Dammit Ashley stop crying you're making it impossible to stay mad.' I said and he laughed.

'Where are you?' He asked hopeful.

'The hotel around the corner at the end of the road. Room 121 third floor.' I said wiping the tears off my face.

About five minuets later there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Ashley.

He walked in and I closed the door before he tackled me into a hug.

"I love you so much I wouldn't hurt you. I'm sorry she just kissed me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He repeated over and over again.

I reached up and kissed him effectively shutting him up.

"I forgive you and I... I l-love you too." I said and he smile kissing me again.

Ashley's POV

He said it he said he loves me. I reached up and kissed him again.

"Can we go home now?" He asked pulling away.

"Yes." I said pulling him up with me.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you time to explain." He apologized on the way home.

"Don't worry about it baby." I said taking his hand in mine.

When we got home it was getting dark so we headed upstairs.

I laid down and pulled him to me. He buried his face in my chest and I smiled.

"I missed you." I said after a minuet.

"I was only gone for a little while an hour at the most." He said looking up at me.

"It felt like forever." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I guess it did." He said thinking about it.

"I'm sorry." I said again tightening my grip.

"Ash it's fine." He said and then kissed me.

"I'm going to go change." I said after he pulled away.

"Okay."

After I changed Andy changed. He finished changing and laid back down turning on the TV.

He turned it to George Lopez and turned it down low.

"Night Ashey love you." He said the yawned.

"Night. Love you too." I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

When I woke up the next morning I couldn't find Andy. I was going to get out of bed when I looked down and saw Andy.

"Andy wake up." I said shaking him.

He woke up and looked at me.

"What are you doing down there?" I asked and he stretched.

"I feel down here sometime last night and I was to lazy to get back up so I stayed down here." He said then got up.

"Well get up and get dress we have practice." I said and he nodded before giving me a quick kiss and getting his clothes.

"I'm ready when you are babe." He said walking out dressed.

"I'm ready lets go the guys are meeting is there." I said and he nodded.

We where walking down stairs when Andy froze. I was about to ask him what was wrong when Juliet the cook walked out.

"Andy?" She asked and he nodded slowly.

"I have missed you so much." She shriek and he cringed when she hugged him causing me to growl.

"Sorry Ashley." She said showing submission.

"Don't touch him. Come on baby lets go." I said dragging him out of the house.

"What was that about?" I asked when we got into the car.

"She um. Never mind it's nothing." He said looking out the window.

"Andy please tell me." I said grabbing his hand.

"She used to help my dad beat me. They had a thing and she would help him but he ended it with her. " He said just above a whisper.

"Andy I'm so sorry." I said rubbing soothing circles in the back of his hand with my thumb.

"It's okay it's all over now." He said and I nodded.

"Yes it is. No one will ever lay a hand on you again." I promised and he nodded.

"I love you Ashey." He said looking at me.

"I love you too baby." I said pulling the car in to the driveway and giving him a kiss.

After practice and crawled into my lap and I wrapped my arms around him.

I looked around and Jinxx was sucking face with Sammi and CC and Jake were in the same position as us.

I looked down at Andy.I was about to tell him when the door burst open. 

"Hunters." I growled positioning Andy behind me.