Chapter 4

Andy's POV

It was about five when I started getting dressed now is almost six and I'm still looking for clothes. He said that we were going to do a movie and a dinner. So I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and my misfits shirt. I straightened my long raven hair before putting on some eye-liner. I looked at my phone and it was ten till six. I put my phone in my pocket and cleaned my eye liner up before heading down stairs. 

It was six when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a very happy looking Ashley.

"Hey." I said biting my lip ring.

"Hey. Are you ready?" He asked and I blushed.

"Um yeah let me run and grab my house key." I said before walking into the kitchen and grabbing it off the counter.

"Okay I'm ready." I said then locked the house.

*time skip to after date*

"I had fun." I said on the way home.

"I did too." He said smiling at me.

He took me to a little Mexican restaurant then we went to see the conjuring. It didn't scare me but I could have swore I saw Ashley jump a few times. But he says the movie was scary.

We were almost there when I noticed Kyle car in the drive way.

"Ash do you mind if I stay at your place for tonight?" I asked quickly.

"Um yeah but you will need clothes for tomorrow." He said raising his eyebrow.

"No it fine please Kyle is home and he is going to be mad that I wasn't home." I said and I saw his eyes flash to the royal blue they were when he was in is wolf form.

"Yes you can." He said and I felt the need to hold his free hand that looked like it was about to rip his leg off at the thigh.

So I did reach out and grabbed his hand. I felt him relax a little. I was relax until I remembered that he lives in a pack house with a bunch of wolves!

"Um Ashley how many people live at this pack house?" I asked swallowing.

"I don't know a lot but don't worry none of them will hurt you."He said as we pulled up to this huge house.

"Okay I said and got out.

"Hey dad um this is my friend Andy and he's stay the night." He said and then lead me up three flights of stair and the bedroom at the end of the hall on the right.

"Okay um here are some clothes and my dad wants to talk to me so I will be back here in a minuet." He said handing me a shirt and sweats. 

Ashley's POV

He we go the part I was dreading the most. Telling my dad.

"Ashley Purdy what the hell were you thinking bringing that buy here you know that puts us endanger of being found out. Because he is going to start asking questions."

"But-" I said but he cut me off.

"That also puts him endanger because with him being human that make him an easier catch for the hunters."

"Dad he is my mate!" I yelled before he could cut me off.

"I don't- wait did you just say he is your mate?" He asked looking shocked.

"Yes and he is not human or we won't know till his birthday which is in December." I said rubbing my head.

"I'm happy for you son that means in a few months you will be come alpha." He said patting my back and I let out a sigh of relief.