Chapter 5

Ashley's POV

I hugged Andy and he whimpered causing my wolf to growl.

"Andy what's wrong?" I asked pulling away and looking at him.

He was wearing my hoodie and had tears in his eyes. He looked down before looking back up.

"Um Kyle I made him the wrong food and stuff. It was my fault. I'm fine." He said looking back down.

"Andy that's not fine. And it wasn't your fault. Can I see?" I asked and he nodded. I was about to lift the hoodie when he said something.

"Not here." He said and I nodded.

"Get in." I said pointing towards the car and getting inside.

He got in and we headed towards the pack house. I was so mad to the point I had to pull over.

"Ashley. Ashley calm down." Andy said taking my hand.

After a few minuets of Andy talking to me I finally calmed down. When we got there Andy and I headed upstairs. When we got up there I closed the door and Andy lifted up his hoodie. His body was covered in deep, dark bruises and he had burn marks on his back.

"Andy you can't stay there." I said and he turned around and looked at me.

"I know but I can leave till my birthday." He said looking down.

"I don't care about that you need away from him." I said trying to fight my wolf from coming out.

"Ashley it's fine it's only for a few more months besides I have no where else to stay."

"Andy it's not fine. And you can stay here we have an extra room. I want you away from him. It's not only a few months it's almost a year." I said shaking.

"Ashley you need to calm down. I don't want to stay here because I don't want to interfere with you and your pack. And I have delt with it for more than ten years. But you need to calm down." He said taking my hand that was balled up in a fist.

"You won't mess with me or the pack I would feel much better if you were here. And you shouldn't have had to deal with it for that long." I said taking deep breaths.

"We will talk about it later but right now you new to calm down." He said then hesitantly pulled me in for a hug.

I pulled him closer to me and but my headin thecrook of his neck taking a deep breath inhaling his scent. After a minute I calmed down.

"Okay we need to talk about this. I don't want you there with him. You can stay here." I said and he pulled back.

"Ashley I can't just leave he is going to look for me." He said backing away a little.

"That's okay I won't let him hurt you." I promised and he slowly nodded his head.

"Okay."

"Thank you." I said and pulled him into another hug.

"Um I just need my clothes." He said still hugging me.

"Do you know when he will be gone again?" I asked and he pulled back causing me to frown.

"Um he usually heads to the bar about this time." He said looking at his phone.

"Okay let's go get them before he gets back." I said and he nodded.

When we got there Kyle wasn't there. Sighing we hurried up and got in the house and went straight to my his room.

Andy's POV