"I'm getting married!" I blurt it out.

Well done Violetta!

I SPENT TWENTY minutes explaining the situation to them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I SPENT TWENTY minutes explaining the situation to them.

"And then I slapped him. And he went out, and he left a note. And we will talk about it later," I finish off with a sigh.

Francesca and Leon are silent for a little bit, before they burst out laughing. Francesca falls on top of Leon as they laugh on the couch. I groan and tap my wrist -as if there was a watch- impatiently.

"Guys I'm not joking," I remind them and they nod, when they finally catch their breaths.

"We don't think you are, we just find the whole thing genuinely hilarious," Francesca explains.

"You guys!" I whine and they laugh more.

Why did everybody find me so funny?

"Okay sorry. So what do you want us to do?" Leon asks, clutching his stomach as he breathed in deeply for oxygen.

"Stay here while he kills me?" I suggest and I could see they were itching to laugh.

"Yeah sure. I want to meet this ass," Francesca shrugs.

"But don't get angry when we laugh the whole time," Leon adds and I slap his arm playfully.

"Wow, you're full of slaps today!" Francesca giggles.

"You two are the worst best friends ever!"

THE THREE OF us were sitting in a circle -a triangular circle- talking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE THREE OF us were sitting in a circle -a triangular circle- talking. I heard the sound of the door opening, and I heard loud footsteps. The door to my room was closed, and it was thrown open, revealing an angry Diego.

Why was he still angry? I would've thought he would've been cheered up with the girl. Diego notices Leon and Francesca. They were oblivious to the awkwardness of the situation, so they nodded excitedly.

Beautiful Mistake | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें