What My Boyfriend Doesn't Know

(Warning: Niall has a pussy)

Harry was in a gang. Not just in some stupid street gang, but in a big one. The kind that everybody was scared of or was busy gossiping about because of all the headlines they made.
Everybody in the mafia business hates the Styles family and especially the new leader, Harry Styles. To make matters worse, everybody knew his weakness. They were well aware of the fact that a small blonde with a frail looking body, who loved to wear skirts and tight dresses was his lover and his one and only weakness. But did they ever have the guts to lay their hands on Niall? Yes they did.

Which is probably why the said blonde is currently lying on a cold tile floor, glaring at the men standing in front of him as one of their comrades had his hands way too near Niall's privates.

'Do you have a death wish or something? Harry will kill you if you even try to touch my no-no area,' the men laughed at the blonde's remark even though fear was clearly visible in their eyes and that's all the assurance Niall needed. He wasn't going to get fucked/raped by some ugly looking turds. Nope. His first time was especially reserved for Harry Styles.

A banging on the door brought him out of his thoughts, causing an involuntary smile to curve his lips. He wanted to squeal with excitement when the first gun shot was heard, making one of the men in front of him collapse on the ground.

"Are you actually that stupid?" Niall groaned as he felt the cool metal being placed by his temple, by the same pervert who had tried to touch his beautiful kitty.

"Shut the fuck up bitch," the man shivered slightly in fear when the mop of brown curls came into visible range.
Harry tutted softly, giving a small smile to Niall who was full on grinning despite a gun being placed on his temple. The taller man could feel his heart swelling with pride because his lover, even though he was certainly very small, was so brave.

"Did you eat before you came?" Niall asked squirming slightly because the man's fat belly was poking his bum. He really didn't give a shit about the gun. Been in such situation way too many times, Niall was immune to fear by now.
"Cupcake, I was worried but we'll get something to eat when we leave alright. MacDonald's or the same fancy Italian place?"Harry questioned, his eyes taking in Niall's slim figure clad in a tight black short skirt with a white long sleeved sweater. The only thing about this outfit that he didn't like was that it was an off shoulder sweater, which meant that all the horny men he had just managed to kill had had the pleasure of seeing his boyfriends perfect collarbones. Fuck.
"I want Italian and also his belly is irritating me. Shoot him already Haz, I'm too hungry," the taller brunette smirked at his impatient lover before flicking his gaze over to the fat, ugly man behind Niall.
"Say Hello to God for me," Niall flinched when another gun shot was fired before launching himself at Harry.
"Italian?" The soft husky voice asked, his hands placed gently on the blonde's ass.
"Italian."

(An/ I really like the mafia and gangs and stuff probably because fan fictions make it all seem so hot. But anywhore, another story woohoo. Typed this from my phone so there will be lots of errors. Apologies.
Should I proceed with this or do u want me to stop?
Please do comment your views )