Author's Note ☆

(A/N: Hello people. How are you all doing? I really want to update regularly but everytime I keep you guys waiting. Apart from my busy schedule, it's this feeling that nobody actually likes my work, that prevents me from being regular. Like I don't want a thousand views or votes, but a minimal some might be good for my confidence. I don't like setting targets for the readers for the next chapter, "like 70 votes and 30 comments for next chapter." , I don't detest people doing that. But I think that's too demanding. Just because they love the story, that doesnot mean that you'll keep them begging. Actually, I am not hungry of votes. I am hungry of comments. Actually. It's neither necessary, nor plausible that everyone would like my work. You don't vote if you don't like. But do comment. Make me familiar with my mistakes. Point out my flaws so that I can work on it and deliver better pieces every time. I want a critic who'll actually pinpoint my flaws 'cause that'll help me do better. If you don't like something about my work, do inform me please. But do comment. That motivates me to do better. I want my readers, my critics to hold a mirror infront of me so that I see my flaws crystal clear. Thank you so much once more for tolerating this.
Anyway, any fans of mystery thrillers here? I have started a new story "Lost in the echo." That's not a Sandhir fic. That's a teen fiction, mystery thriller. A shrewd case of murder. A victim. An accused. And then a killer. It's going to be a roller coaster ride. Do go through it. I have posted the synopsis. Do let me know how you genuinely feel about it.
Now coming back to this story. Honestly, when I had first started this, I had no plot in my mind. I never knew that this fic would fetch me so much love. Thank you. :* I still don't have such a substantial plot in my mind. I'd like to go spontaneous. I'd like to steer the story as per my wish. I hope it'll turn out to be good. At any point, if you think that my story is lacking logic, or being unrealistic, do tell me via your messages or comments. I would appreciate that and I promise I would work on it. And if you have any suggestions, do tell me. :* I would love to hear your suggestions and incorporate them in this story, with due credit. Thank you again for bearing with this. :* 
And I'll be resuming "The Big Fat Indian Wedding" soon too.
And since the IPL season is just round the corner, I can think of writing something cricket'ty' as well. If you have even been a part of the facebook group "The Randhirians" and if you had known me, then you may have also read my story "Jersey No. 16". Yes I had kept it on hold. I may resume if the cricket fever takes a toll on me yet again like it did last and last to last year. :v
So that's all for now. You guys must be waiting for the next part. I'll give it by tonight. I won't keep you guys waiting any longer. :*

And yes, remember, my Readers are my Biggest Critics. And my Critics are my Well-Wishers. :* Do criticise. :v Love ya all.

Which team are you supporting this IPL?
I  am rooting for KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders) 'cause that's my hometown. But I am actually an RCBian.
Virat Kohli.
Chris Gayle.
AB Deviliers.
Samuel Badree.
Shane Watson.
We'll reign even without Starc. :*

Personally I'm waiting to see how the new teams perform. What are the names? Gujarat Lions and the other? Pune Superstars or something like that?)