Twinkling Epiphany_Part 10_Nuisance? ☆

Randhir's POV.

The direct sunrays hit my lashes hard, as I lumbered from my bed, cautiously rubbing my eyes all the time. Finally a night of peaceful slumber.

The yesterday events had turned me off, but that phone-talk with Viddi worked wonders. Even though I wasn't certain, I could only hope that she'd back. Back with all her might.
And I would hug her tight. Possibly she seemed to be the only one who would in the least, give me some time to explain.

I had back problems sleeping on the couch. You see, Randhir is not used to sleeping on couches. So I had been provided with the spare bedroom in her flat. I guess Sanyukta planned to take me on a guilt trip soon enough. I preferred sharing her bedroom but Oh Well. That'll come soon too. *wink*

The pendulum struck tune, and instinctively my eyes caught the time.

Geez! It's 11.

Shit. How could I sleep till now? Such a sleep-deprived retard I am.
I had already missed my gyming session and it sucked, literally not to be working out.

I grabbed the tee in a hurry, and headed towards the loo.
Watching through the gleaming mirror, I realised I had grown my stubble pretty long. All thanks to the hulla-baloo rocking my life, ever since I stepped here.

Working out with the Gilette Gel, I planned to trim it short.
With the shaving foam applied all over my face, I plunged out of the loo, all naked on the top to grab the towel.

Sanyukta's POV.

I don't believe this. It is already 11. And this retard is still sleeping? Holy Geez. What happened to the Randhir Singh Shekhawat's health routine and work-out goals?

It's been two hours since I had prepared our  breakfast, and Prince MCP has not even taken the pain of getting that ass out of his bedroom.

Does he expect me to serve him with bed-tea?
If he does, then he's in for a big disappointment.

Shit. I'm getting late for the meet.
This guy is getting on my nerves.

I might as well plunder his room now. High time!

*******************************

Sanyukta was annoyed beyond measure. 'Cause here she was waiting for her midnight visitor to get out of his room and have his breakfast. That she still worried for him, didn't quite go well with her.
And that irked her more.

More than Randhir's behaviour, she was irritated with her own notions of getting to wait for him till he arrived.
Such a typical Sanyukta!

And then her patience took a backseat, when without thinking of the consequences that headed forth, she grappled her hand and turning around the knob of his room, huddled in.

*********************************

Randhir's POV.

I happened to get through with my towel when Miss Highness chanced to pass by, and the clumsy lady that she was, she tripped over the doormat, and plunged right in my arms, as I reflexibly flung my towel on the carpet.

Before I could gulp in the situation, she was above me pretty much, and we were huddled together on the rim of the bed, with me struggling underneath her petite frame.
The force with which she slumped on me was not much, but a little unexpected, and that caused us to fall on the bed.

I was about to get up, when her beaming eyes caught my attention. Geez! Her eyes held the same feminine adulation and that quick charm that were her constant pals. Her brows plunged together depicted her annoyance, yet her orbs had already softened, owing to the utterly compromising position we were in.
Her lashes grappled with her cheekbones, and unveiled the devastatingly alluring aura that she carried.

Her pink nose fluttered a little as she gulped in a sniff, and her luscious curls cascaded down her mane all the way to my shirtless torso, igniting the raw need in me.

Her lips quivered with the slightest breeze, and the foam that adorned my face, had already started decorating her curls and that petite nose, she held with pride.

I had my arms clasped around her tiny waist, and she had her palms firmly appressed to my sturdy chest.

And our legs were entangled, to fill us with divine pleasure all through.

She smelled delicious. A hundred odour sprays couldnot have brought in the smell that emanated from her presence.
Perhaps this was the natural odour. The essence of love. ♡

The moment seemed to last a moment, when she came to terms with reality, and pushed me hard.

I had myself still strewn over the bed, when she hauled herself up, and adjusted the creases of her radiating kurti.

I think I caught her blushing for a moment, and that gave me a hint to all the wild thoughts she must be getting about me these days.

I looked down at my foam-adorned torso. Wasn't I sexy? Open your eyes, lady. *wink*

She dropped her curls and turning otherside, she flung the towel over towards me, while I couldn't help but smirk.

This girl. ♡

"Your breakfast is ready out there. Have it."
She sounded like a cranky spouse, and this immediate thought put all smiles on my face.

"I have talked to Miss. Fernandez."
She mumbled, audibly.

"Now who's that?"
I had a hard time trying to recollect where had I heard the name before. Certainly it sounded familiar.

"Our landlady. She is all ready to rent you the next-door apartment. But she has put forth some clauses that she wants to discuss out with you. The first floor right door. It's her flat. Be there when you're free."
She jotted out all talks of work like a pro, while I was busy trying to curb my early morning raw desires. *wink*

"Where are you headed to?"
I found myself blurting out of concern, when I saw her stop in her track momentarily.

"For a hangout."
She managed a quick reply.

"With your boyfriend?"

Sanyukta's POV.

I was heading towards an important official meet. But that neednot be his pocket of concern. Hence I blurted out a "hangout". But what he managed next, left me stunned.

"With your boyfriend?"

Annoyance scurried past my veins, and his audacity numbed me. I turned around to look at him.

And he was standing by the door of the loo, with foam glittering on his face, and a thick, contagious smirk pasted on his jawline.

I had no idea what sadistic pleasures he derived from seeing me angry.

Without sparing him with another glare, I stomped my foot, and left the room, and from a peripheral peak, I swear I saw him chuckle.

(Author's Note: Wooaahh! That's long. 1113 words. ♡ I wanted to pen down a fluttering sequence between the two from his POV. The guy is not always turned on by her body. If he is in love, he can very well appreciate her beauty and innocence as well. *wink* If there's something you want to say, please feel free to comment or message. And I love ya all. 'Cause without you all, Who am I? )