Twinkling Epiphany_Part 6_Parth's girlfriend ♡

Apparelled in classy tuxedo-denims, Randhir poured a bottle full fragrance on his torso. After all he was going to meet his best friend, after a hell long gap of 5 years.

Things had to be exactly same as before, yet he needed to uphold the changes that had taken place.

Parth had promised to get his girlfriend along. Randhir was quite excited to view the girl of Parth's heart.

With million girls sauntering around like hungry vultures, Parth had always a tough time in choosing the right girl. But perhaps now he'd be getting serious, and no longer loiter around hopelessly.

Locking the door with the duplicate pair of keys, he stepped to relive the bright sunshine.

Life in Chicago was much more robotic, with no one to care about, with no one to share about.

But life in Mumbai just revived all the memories spent there.

No place can rival your hometown. That's for sure.

With a classy attire, he didn't look less than a beguiling Greek God.  ♡

The coffee shop wasn't far away, but it took ages to conquer the distance, owing to the bustling traffic on the streets.

"Bro..."

Parth's ever-sensational voice punched him right on the head, as innate memories started pouring in through inevitable orifices of the past.

"Parth. How's you?"

And with a friendly punch, he pulled him in a bear hug, reliving the memories of 18 years that they had lived through together.

"You have changed."

And this was the umpteenth time anyone was endorsing him with this statement.

It didn't seem a compliment anymore; more of a taunt.

"But you are still the same. Taichi.", he laughed off while a creepy memory settled peacefully down his heart.

The waiter offering to take their order, was seemingly surprised at this "Bromance" between two long-lost friends.

"Brother. Where's your girlfriend?"

Randhir found himself speaking out of the blue.

"You're quite excited to meet her, it seems." , Parth laughed off mindlessly.

Perhaps the elation was too huge to handle.

"That I am. Undoubtedly.", Randhir snapped off the deal with a high-five.

"Trust me. She's the hottest of the lot. And the best part, she's not going to get wooed by you.", Parth fleered in harmony, reminding Randhir of the uncountable times, his girlfriends had craved to be with Randhir. Thanks to his pulchritudinous aura.  ☆

"Really. Let's see.", Randhir smirked, pulling off his famous lop-sided smile in style.

"Baby. ", Parth called out from behind, when a beautiful maiden, dressed in classy office-suit, complemented with pencil-heels, stepped out of the crowd.

She was an elegant breeze of fresh air, adorning the surrounding with an aroma, ounces fresher.

But Randhir stopped on his tracks. This wasn't what he expected. Life seemed to reach a standstill, when he reached her face.

Life was indeed merciless.
And so was his destiny.