Everything Disney

Hey guys! So, for this column, instead of going back in time, why not go to the present. As in right now. I mean writing for a magazine, you have to keep up to date. That's why for this column I will be introducing to you 3 Disney movies coming soon. I'm very excited to see all three, so here you go:

Maleficent: You heard me right, one of the most popular villains of all time is getting her own movie! Maleficent will be played my Angelina Jolie, and Aurora will be played by Elle Fanning. Here's a small description of the movie: Maleficent, the untold story of Disney's beloved villain from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty, reveals the events that hardened Maleficent's heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora.

I can't wait to see this movie! Not just because it has Maleficent in it (My favorite villain of all time, if you haven't figured that out yet!), but also it just seems so cool. The pictures I've see so far look amazing, so honestly I think the movie is going to be great. It comes to theaters July 2, 2014, so save the date!

The Pirate Fairy: Actually it may not be that name. The production keeps alternating the title with The Pirate Fairy, Quest for the Queen, and Tinker Bell and the Mystical Island. I can't say much about this movie, since they haven't released much about it. It was going to be in theaters October 7, 2013, but then they decided to work on Planes instead, and now the date is March 3, 2014. So, now we have to wait even longer for the movie! Obviously, by the list of names you can tell that it's another Tinker Bell movie. So you'll probably be all like, oh well that's a little kids movie, but I'm seriously excited for this one. By the looks of the trailer they have so far for the movie, the group of fairies get their powers switched. I'm not sure how, but in the background is a waterfall of some kind, so I'm guessing it's something like that. I found this one description someone had, so I might as well show it to you in case if it's right: When a misunderstood dust-keeper fairy named Zarina steals Pixie Hollow's all-important Blue Pixie Dust and flies away to join forces with the pirates of Skull Rock, Tinker Bell and fairy friends embark on the adventure of a life time to return it to its rightful place. However, in the midst of their pursuit of Zarina, Tink's world is turned upside down. She and her friends find that their respective talents have been switched and they have to race against time to retrieve the Blue Pixie Dust and return home to save Pixie Hollow.

I'm sure now you just can't wait to see the movie!

Frozen: I'm ending with this movie, because I know more about it than the other two. It's probably because it's coming out on November 27, 2013. I have this whole story to tell, so get comfortable. When I first saw the teaser trailer I thought it was about a snowman and a moose. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, watch it on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

Have you watched it yet? If you have, then you must understand. So, I was thinking to myself, There is no way I'm going to watch this movie. Then, I thought, well maybe it's a short film? I looked it up, and learned, it had NOTHING to do with a snowman or a moose. They are characters in the movie, but it's not just them. There's Anna and also her sister, Elsa. Next, I go on youtube, to see if there are any other videos for it, and there is. It's a clip for the movie, and I think that should've been the teaser trailer. It tells you so much more than the teaser trailer. Then, I see another trailer, that was made only for foreign countries, and it is way cooler than the teaser trailer and the clip! Only problem, I can only find the video in foreign languages. Some do have subtitles, but I'm getting tired of reading! If you find one that's English please let me know! I'd love to see it! Here's a description: Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey-teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven-to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see it!

So there you go! I'm sure now you can't wait to see all three of these movies! Which movie can you not wait to see? Comment below! Until next time, bye!