Chapter 1

"Dylan! My email got hacked!"

Dylan Mitchell opened one drowsy eye. Then the other one. He became aware of someone gently shaking his shoulders to wake him up. The shaking become stronger. He glanced at his digital clock near his desktop. 6:30 AM. His alarm haven't even went off yet.

"Dylan!"

Something wet was trickling down his face. He blinked then groaned. KC.

"Jesus in heaven KC," he muttered. Can't she see? He's practically naked under his sheets. Somebody should have tipped him before he signed up as her bestfriend that he'd lose his privacy.

She was toweling her hair dry. With "his" towel by the way. And her scent was everywhere. His room was getting smaller by the minute. Damn. Damn Damn.

"Dylan. Thank God you're awake. Somebody hacked my email again."

Dylan sat up in his bed groggily. His blanket fell at his waist leaving his chest bare.

"Do you have any idea what time is it?!" he asked moodily. "It's rude to barge into someone's room via the window you know."

Her eyes bugged. Then she grinned. "Sorry for being rude. But....

Somebody knocked loudly causing KC to jumped in his bed and throw the blankets covering herself.

Fuck! He wasn't decent!

"Dylan! Are you awake?? Breakfast!" his mom yelled from the door.

"I'm going down mom!" he yelled back then tugged the blankets.

"KC!!" he whisper yelled. "Shit. The next time you do that I am closing my window!" He grabbed his shorts and hastily put it on then stood up.

KC stood up and went to follow him at his door. "KC you're not coming out of my door! You'll give my mother a heart attack." he warned. "I'll catch you outside. Just leave your laptop. I'll check it later."

"Thanks Dylan. You're the best." She said hugging him.

No. I'm the worst, he thought darkly as he felt that familiar tug of attraction.