Chapter 15

--
"Okay this is really serious. Find somewhere to hide." He opened his closet and clothes came pouring out.

"Why do you even have so much clothes as a guy?!"

Footsteps were getting louder and closer.

"Okay we're left with our last option... Jump out of the window." He eyed me.

"I still have a life to live please! And why would you do this to the girl you like!" I yelled.

"I um... Don't like you!" He argued back.

"Liar, how many confessions have I received from you already?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay no time to argue! Hide right now!" He held onto both of my wrists tightly.

"Yahhh! Don't hold onto both my hands!"

I lost balance and dropped onto his bed along with him pressing above me.

The door flung open.

"My dear son we're-" there was a moment of silence before she ended her sentence.

"Back..."

Qian Xis face went blank.

"This is not what you think." Qian Xi said as he pushed me away.

"Care to explain miss. What are you to my son?" His mum smiled as I gulped.

"Um... I'm a friend." I responded nervously.

"I see... I don't allow friends to sleep over at my son's place." her face darkened.

"I'm s-sorry."

She grasped my wrist tightly making me tremble in fear.

"Get out of this house right now darling." She said with a smile as her grip tightened.

What's with this family are they obsessed with grabbing people's wrists?

"No mum. Wait." Qian Xi pulled me behind him.

"Stay quiet for now okay." He whispered to me before turning back to his mum.

He took a deep breath.

"Mum she's my girlfriend."

I gave him a "are you crazy look" as he shrugged.

"I'm not." I slapped him from behind.

"Just play along for now." He whispered nudging me.

Her tone changed instantly as she shot a glare at me.

"Oi girl come over here."

I nodded nervously and slowly walked over to her.

"Don't touch her..." Qian Xi whispered.

"What's your parents job?" She questioned as I gulped.

"Mum ask me! Stop asking her questions." He pushed in sticking his arm in front of me.

"My mum is a saleswoman..." I responded nervously.

"Seriously!? You date my son with this background?" She yelled as she rolled her eyes and started laughing.

I hated the way she spoke about my mum.

I clenched my fists...