Chapter 6

Feeling much better the next morning I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I gently touched my forehead where Qian Xi had touched and felt my lips curl into a smile.

--

Once I arrived at school I ignored Qian Xi completely and hugged Kelly.

"Heyyy." I laughed as Sherry smiled with Kelly rubbing my head.

"Hey we've never even taken a picture together right? The three of us." Kelly said pulling her phone out.

"Selfies in the morning?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Lots of guys on my friend list wants to see more pics of you girl." Kelly said as she pinched me.

"I'm so jealous..." Sherry whispered.

"Nah don't be." I laughed as I hugged Sherry.

Kelly snapped a few as I did my usual signature smile.

"I'll send it to you guys." Kelly smiled.

"Oi." Qian Xi yelled as he turned in our direction.

"M-Me?" Sherry's eyes widened pointing to herself nervously.

"Why are you calling me! I don't know you!" Kelly yelled.

"That fat pig next to you." He replied pointing to me as I sighed.

"Don't Oi me!" I yelled rolling my eyes as I walked to my seat and sat down.

"What do you want?"

"Shouldn't you be thanking me?" He stared at me.

"Thankyou." I replied sarcastically.

"You owe me. I nursed you for so long. You're treating me something later."

"Dun wanna." I stuck my tongue out.

"Tch." He rolled his eyes as I chuckled.

Suddenly I felt this vibe of someone staring at us intently with a mixture of anguish and annoyance.

"Hey!" Wang Jun Kai said as he held onto my shoulders from behind making me jolt in surprise.

"Hey..." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, since there's not a lot of people here right now I wanted to talk to you..." He said nervously.

"Oh yeah thankyou for the strawberry milk by the way." I laughed.

Qian Xi sighed and started twisting his pencil around.

After more and more people arrived Jun Kai was of course taken away by the girls again, I turned to Qian Xi.

He seemed a bit frustrated, I don't get why he hates Jun Kai. Like what has he actually ever done to him.

"Oh yeah, actually Thankyou for yesterday I mean it sincerely." I started wanting to break the awkwardness.

He stared at me then turned away ignoring me.

"Fine I'll treat you lunch at the cafeteria okay?" I slapped him on the shoulder.

He nodded still not looking in my direction.