Then to my bookshelf. I pick my favorite books, and magazines and seal the box. I filled another box with books, and decided that maybe that would be enough, for now. I pack away all my clothes that currently fit me.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I couldn't stop them. When I finished I collapsed face first into my bed. I buried my face in my pillow and continued to cry.

I lost track of time when I was weeping. I realized it was three when I heard a car honk. I sigh and get up. I wipe my face, and try to fix my hair. I walk downstairs and see Diego leaning against his car. A black Porsche Cayenne.

"My favorite car is my Lamborghini, but I decided this wasn't the time. Where are your boxes?" Diego asks.

He has a favourite car.

"Um there are two heavy ones-" He cuts me off.

"And you want me to bring them. You're lucky I'm muscular," Diego stands up straight and throws his cigarette to the ground, stepping on it.

He walks past me and into the house. I sigh and follow him. He picked up both my boxes filled with books with ease.

"Leave them, just get in the car. I'll get them," Diego tells me.

Before I can thank him he's already gone. I close my eyes and exhale softly. I grab my pillow and my bag, and walk downstairs. As I walk to the car, Diego puts the boxes into the car. I couldn't help but watch as his muscles flexed as he lifted his arms up.

"Babe, I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stare," Diego says arrogantly and I roll my eyes.

"My name is Violetta," I remind him and he chuckles.

"I know sweetheart, but where's the fun in calling you that?" Diego winks and brushes past me.

This was my life now I guess.

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the apartment building, my mouth was wide open

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the apartment building, my mouth was wide open. It was a tall building. Diego laughs at me. A doorman rushes over, and takes the boxes -and my pillow- out of the car, he puts them onto the golden wheeled trolley-like thing and walks off.

Diego pushes me forward a little and we walk to the front desk. The receptionist takes one look at Diego, and starts to rummage through her drawer. She hands him a bundle of keys.

"Thank you Tatiana," Diego says charmingly.

I roll my eyes at my future husband, such a charmer. He pushes me again and I hiss at him. He chuckles -he must think I'm fucking hilarious, since he's always laughing at me- and leads me to the elevator. He presses sixteen, and the elevator starts to move.