Ch.14

James POV 🤘🏻

I was young and dumb. I really never did things I wasn't suppose to. But this I couldn't pass up. I was a teen in high school needing a job, money. So I took it this guy in our town was a gangster coming up.

I did deals for him, beat people, and killed for him. I was done for a while. Until he started to chase me one day for being late to a drop. So I ran for my life. As I pushed down a plaza crowded with people I noticed a girl with a big smile. She was pretty my heart skipped a beat, at first sight of her. She was with an older women. As I ran towards them I looked back not noticing what was in front of me I bumped into someone. I crossed the street not thinking twice. I hear horns and car breaks and then I feel a push. And screaming followed.

I got up and looked at the damage. The beautiful girl screaming crying, the lady which I think was her mother had pushed me, saving my life but taking hers.

My eyes meet up with the girl. She just stared at me. I looked down and just ran. Remembering I'm still in trouble.

Days after the accident in school people still talked about it. I found out the lady's name, and her daughters. I felt bad so I decided to go searching for her just to see how's she's doing.

When I came across her house it seemed sad quite. Until I hear yelling from inside and screaming I was startled. The door opened and out came out the girl. Her name was Girm. She was mad throwing things and yelling at a man. Maybe her father. I didn't stay to watch I had to do my jobs again. So I left it at that.

(())

It's been years since the accident. I found out she emancipated her self at a young age. Her dad started dating again. I had become a big gangster. I was at the top of my game. I was doing a lot of the time I was always busy. Once in a while I got word of her. Hardly saw her. But she started to grow into a very gorgeous women.

I always thought of approaching her and starting a conversation. But I couldn't. Every time I thought about it I could picture this little girl crying for her mom. I kept thinking she won't forgive me ever.

So for a while I distanced myself. That's until her father decided he needed money. He came to one of my guys which was one of his friends. So I cut the man a deal. I gave him the money and he had to pay back monthly fees.

I always pushed to get my payments. The day I didn't revive them I started to push him to give me the money. He would bargain with me until I couldn't take it any more I need my payment or people thought I went soft.

<<>>

The day the guys can back from his house they had a girl. At first I didn't notice who she was? I've seen her at this stripper joint. She was a dancer on some occasions and a bartender then next but she never caught my attention like today.

That's when the guys told me who she is and what her father did. I was in shock. That's my girl the one I lost a few years ago since I couldn't track her. But now she here so all I kept thinking was I need her. I obsessed over the years.

Every time I see her with my brother I got jealous. And then after she got to comfortable with everyone except me since I'm always busy with my own thing. So I said what I said about keeping her close. Or at least to my self.

But now taking her to this action, it's like our black market. We can sell things we still and things we have that other want. But something went wrong and I didn't want her to get hurt. But now she says this man a very powerful one is her grand father.

How her father never mentioned him. But yet I never looked towards her mother side. But when he asked to pay for her I didn't expect him to have the money. But money clouded my judgement, I gave her up when I had just got her. And I feel like shit. That was 4 years since I heard her voice and seen her face.

This were the thoughts that went threw my head. I was sitting in my office just thinking about everything threw the years. When I hear Spanky yelling "I got it, I think it's Danny"

Oh shit I forgot our cousins getting married. As I got up from my chair I walked towards the stair way. And I stop dead in my tracks to Spanky cussing.

"Holly shit your alive.......

Was what I heard before I stopped dead in my tracks to a beautiful women.....

///////////////////////////////

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
✌🏼️🖖🏼🤘🏻