Chapter One

Hey guys(: So today is my true love, Eminem's birthday. <3 In his honor of amazing hotness, I have decided to write a short story. So far, it'll be about fifteen chapters. Please, please read and if you have time, please check out my other story called Innocence Stolen(: It's on hold right now, but if you want me to update, I will. So thank you, and here we go. (This story will be written in personal view for now.) Also, for every chapter, I will include a song of his, not necessarily one that goes with the mood(:

---

"Oh my God, Dri, can you believe we're actually at an Eminem concert?!" My best friend Luna shrieked in my ear, clutching the Eminem concert t-shirt she had just bought as her eyes were glued on the lithe, muscular man rapping on stage. The air was full of hurried "sorry's" as people crushed through each other to get as close as possible to Eminem as he performed in his hometown of Detroit, and marijuana smoke wafted through the air casually. I gazed up at him, past the bright lights and the smoke. He was gripping the microphone and bouncing eagerly on the his toes clad in Nikes, gesturing wildly with his hands, his eyes wide and blue.

"He's so hot!" Luna crooned, waving her hands frantically. "OH MY GOD, ISN'T HE HOT, DRI?"

"He's alright..." I said softly, almost to myself, as Eminem bounded across the huge stage and stretched out his arm to desperate fans who grabbed it and screamed excitedly. In a split second, his face was near mine, and our eyes locked. Wow. They were so blue. His lips turned upwards in a flash of what could be taken as a smile as he straightened back up and finished the last vocals. The crowd broke out in ear-shattering applause and screams and girls started flashing him. His cheeks reddened and he threw up a peace sign, murmuring thanks into the microphone. This girl next to me threw her shirt up and screamed his name until security shuffled through the crowd and guided her away.

---

"Shit, Dri, that was amazing. Jesus Christ," Luna breathed happily as she forked over money to a t-shirt seller because having one kind of concert t-shirt was not enough for her. She paused and looked at me. "Do you want one?"

"Nah, I'm alright," I replied, making sure I still had my keys and my phone after the hectic night.

"Thanks for coming tonight. It was hella fun." Grinning, she looped her arm through mine and we pressed through the crowd. "I know this kind of shit isn't typically your kind of thing. But thanks." I smiled at her as we moved through the huge masses and groupies. They were all waiting in front of a door, and Luna's eyes widened like saucers as she yanked her arm out of mine.

"Holy shit! This must be where he is! I have to see him!" she squealed, hopping childishly. My head was pounding from the bass, but I grimaced a little and stuck it out for Luna. In a half hour filled with girly screams and debates over which kinds of girls Eminem liked better, he finally came out and I thought my ears were going to bleed. Slowly, he made his way around, taking pictures, signing things, and he was about 3 people away from us when suddenly the security guards decided it had been enough for the night.

"Mr. Mathers is retiring for the evening," the biggest one said, ushering Eminem back into his room.

"I love all of ya'll," Eminem yelled out before disappearing into the room. "Thank ya'll so much for coming out. You were great."

More screams and Luna clutched my hand, eyes glazed over as if she was about to faint.

"Oh my God...he looked at me...Adrienne, he looked at me...I think he smiled too..." she sighed in ecstasy. I had to laugh and tug her away from the writhing women banging on his door in lust.

"Let's get you home before you join them, kiddo." We linked arms and moved past the masses to the less crowded parking lot. We hopped into my old ride, and I backed out, dodging traffic expertly, having lived in Detroit since both Luna and I had been born.

When we pulled up in front of Luna's apartment building, it took her near five minutes to get all her Eminem concert accessories together. "Thanks again, Dri. Love you girl. Text me when you get home?"

"I will, and no problem." I smiled at her and she blew me a kiss as I watched her strut up the stairs, struggle with her door, and finally slip in. I rolled up the window. You never knew what nights in Detroit were like. Although I'd lived here my whole life, it was dangerous, and even more dangerous if you were a woman. I preferred to keep to myself at night and not go out unless I had to. I pulled into my neighborhood, and I could see the local thugs and some of my friends listening to their rap as they smoked their blunts. They waved at me and I waved back. Being a white girl in a most black neighborhood, you had to have some black friends. I steered into an empty parking slot, and hopped out, gathering my purse and keys and locking the car before slipping into my tiny little house.

If I lived anywhere but Detroit, this would've been considered a shit home. But it was well equipped with two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living/dining room area that I managed to keep clean, so I had no complaints. Some of the houses and apartments near mine were unbelievably rundown. I dropped my purse on the ground, sent Luna a text, and made my way to the kitchen as my stomach grumbled, searching for food. I poured myself some cereal and sat down on the couch, kicking off my shoes and stretching my limbs out. The TV flicked on, and the first thing I saw was tonight's concert performance. The camera zoomed in on his chiseled face and I found myself examining him like I had a few hours before.

The last thing I saw was his face before I dozed off on the couch.

---

So guys, that's it(: You're free to message me what you think, what I can change, etc. Please rate and vote and comment! ;D