Sakuramochi-Neko Atsume (kiku)

You pondered who to choose. You looked at your phone and smiled. "(Y/n)-san i finally got sapphire and jeeves" kiku had texted you. Yiu smiled and texted back "ive already got them and ganache and apricot" you smiled and decided to visit kiku.

Walking ti his room you knocked gently and waited. Kiku answer the door and smiled. "Herro (y/n)-san prease do come in" he said letting her in. She smiled and looked at his phone "hey how many toys have you got?" She said smiling. "Arr of them apart from the sakuramochi" he said sighing.

She smiled and pointed to the cats "look wait until they go then buy it" she said smiling. He smiled and nodded putting his phone down. "(Y/n) have you chosen a valentine?" He said walking to his fridge smirking. "No not yet i just donr know. I mean youd have to give me my favourite thing to get me you know" she said laughing.

He pulled out some salmon on a green and white plate. "If i give you sashimi would you be my tubbs?" He said blushing. She looked up and gasped. "Salmon!" She ran to it and tucked in. He smiled watching her  "kawaii" he whispered. She looked up at him. "Wait are you calling me fat?" Japan jumped and shook his head "n-no of course not! You're perfect! Not saying that if you were fat you wouldn't be" he said quickly.

She smiled and hugged him "of course, id love to be your valentine although you have a weird way if asking me" she laughed. He blushed and hugged her back. "Ariagato" she smiled and kissed him gently "but i love that about you". She smiled and looked into his eyes. "I love you kiku" she smiled wider and blushed. He smiled and kissed her happily. "So about that sakura mochi..." She started. Kiku smirked "it can wait" he said kissing her again, more passionately.

There you go
Kikus done~