Romano x Reader Lemon ~

Sorry for the long wait but SÍ ive finally had inspiration to write a story. And lucky you its a lemon. So anywhores as usual, enjoy and vote and comment if wish. Au revoir for now~

------------------------------------Monday-------Morning-------in-------Rome----------------------------------
Monday Morning... Oh what a great time to get up and work. (Y/N) got up and walked to her window. Rain splattered against the misty screen of glass. "Beautiful, b-e-a-utiful" (Y/N) said sarcastically. She sighed and closed her blinds, walking to her bed and flopping down. She snuggled into her bed and cocooned herself into her blankets."maybe just five more minuets-" But alas no such temptations could be overlooked by her roomate Leah. (Bonjour me again). She jumped on her unknowing friend. The impact could have killed her but for now it just made her scream. (y/n) yelled "AH! LEAH, GET OFF ME!" Leah snickered and wrapped her arms around her. "Well get up then (y/n)" (y/n) sighed. "One i dont want to get up and, and two i cant get up with you on me" leah smirked and got up, walking to the door and leaving. (y/n) smiled and cuddled herself.

A few moments later a knock was heard at the door. (Y/N)s eyes opened, only to be covered in darkness. "The doors open" she said tiredly. A few clicks were heard as the door opened. (Y/n) laughed. "What leah? Forget your keys again?" No reply was heard, as footsteps came closer. "Leah?" (Y/n) said worriedly. Still no reply. She unravelled herself but got caught in her covers. "L-leah?" She said panicking. Suddenly two firm grips were felt on the side of the covers. (Y/n) shook as she feared that she had just let a random person in her house. (You know dorms, small houses and yada yada...) . The two hands pulled, flipping the poor (h/c) girl onto her bed with a thud. She curled herself up as the cool air hit her uncovered body. The girl only wore a sleeveless top and shorts to bed, leaving her top chest, legs and arms bare to the wind, since leah had left the window open.

She looked up to her capture only to see a familiar face. "Buongiorno ragazza" a low italian voice said. (y/n) s eyes shot open as she looked at the man. Her crush, lovino vargas, otherwise known as her friends best friend lovi, was towering over her... In only his boxers!?. She blushed as did he. "G-good morning L-lovino" she stuttered. A small snockering could be heard as (y/n) could have sworn she had seen a pair of light blue eyes stare at her. The tall boy toke the covers completely of her, blushing, and watching her body. Her smooth curves showed as her top had raised showing her hip bones, that led to- you know. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. (Y/n) regained composture and laughed at him, gaining the courage to pull him down to her.

He yelped and fell onto her, making her speak. She blushed and watched his face, as his cheeks flushed red. But yet again he was speechless, as he stared into her (e/c) eyes. She decided she had had enough and watched as his curl had changed from curled up to making a flimsy heart shape. Since he was distracted, she pulled his curl. She froze as she had realised what she had done and went to apologise if it wasnt for- "ahh-nnn~" a low, but loud moan was released from the italian as he bit into her shoulder, immediately sinking his teeth into her. "Ah! Lovino~" she moaned as he repeatedly bit into her flesh, attacking and sucking her sweet spot. He pulled away breifly "hehe.. You shouldnt have done that- bella~" but (y/n) wasnt the one to follow orders and yet again pulled his curl.

Except this time more fiercly, and stroked it from bottom to top. He moaned again louder, as his tongue dropped from his mouth. He panted against her skin, as something proded her. She looked down and saw that. His member violently pushing against his consticting boxers, as he weakly humped her leg, desperate for release, or at least some attention. He moaned quietly as he thrusted faster against her. She just blushed as she felt his now wet boner rub against her. She breathed in before pushing him over so he layed on his back. He whimpered from the loss of pleasure and watched her though lusty eyes. "Ah~ (y/n)? Nn.. (Y/N)~!" He moaned as she had quickly withdrawed his tight pants, and was already holding his length in her palm, and was rubbing her lips against the tip.

Slowly her red tongue flopped out and licked the tip, circling and prodding the warm hard flesh. He moaned and thrusted his hips, encouraging her to take him into her mouth. She gulped and opened her mouth, allowing the tip to rub her inside mouth. She sucked on it, earning the moan of her name from the shaking italian. She finally let all of his member into her mouth and moaned, while sucking and biting it. He moaned as his dick thorbbed in her mouth. "(Y-y/n) im gonna-" he said before long white shots of cum were released into the unexpecting girls throat. He moaned loud out her name and thrusted his hips unintentionally as he came. (Y/n)s eyes widened as the liquid shot down her throat. She swalled it out of suprise and sat up choking on the fluid. Spurts of white oozed from her lips covering the plump pieces in creamy substance.

Lovinos eyes returned to normal as he sat up to thank herand apologise, only to see her. She sat with her legs together, but parted as she had sat on her calves. Her chin and lips shone as they were slightly open, showing her cum covered tongue as she slowly looked at him, exasperated and panting. He looked shocked as he wiped her mouth. "Im so sorry-" "you bastard" he looked at her wide eyed and sorry "i said i was sorry-" she glared at him "leaving me here wet as youve blown your nut" he gasped in suprise as he registered what she ment. She smirked as she was only faking her anger. "You know what to do baby~" she said as she leaned back, removing her top, and then her pants and shorts, he was amazed as her beautiful body was uncovered before his eyes.

Two (c/s) mounds on her chest were sweaty and jiggled as she breathed. Her untouched body (whether your slim, curvy, lean short or tall or any other body type remember you are ALL BEAUTIFUL X) glistened as his eyes travelled further down. He leant into her body and took a closer look at her womanhood. She gulped as he examined her and was suddenly struck with a fear of would he like her body. She shook those thoguths away as she encased his head between her thighs "hey pervert, when youre ready can you help me with my release problem?" She said quietly. He smirked and slowly licked her pussy. "Ahh~" she moaned as she let her head throw back as she panted and bit her lip. His tongue slowly inserted into her and licked around. She moaned a bit before yelling "please lovino! Fuck me!"

She was done with the foreplay which only lasted a few minuets and she wished for more and now. He sat up and laughed at her impatience "as much as i want to fuck you ragazza i need to do two things first. One make you ready for this , and two put something on otherwise me and you will be parents soon" he said as he was apparently panning on cumming inside her. She gulped and relaxed her body as he left to search through her and leahs drawers. Thankfully enough there was one there with a label . 'If you read this note it means you are either a very courageous (y/n) who should stop snooping in my drawers, or a sexy time lovino who wants to fuck her. Good luck! -leah' he blushed at the message but nonetheless put the perfect sized condom on. 'How did she know my size?' He thought breifly.

He made his way back to (y/n) who was fingering herself in anticipation. He smirked and took her hand away lightly smaking it. "Bad girl~ no preparations for you then, i guess you want it hard and fast" she gulped and went to retaliate, a thick hard force had impaled her insides. She screamed and griped the sides of the bed, as her womanhood burned. But as he said, lovino started thrusting in. His long thick member shoving into her causing her to moan loudly. He grunted as he thrusted and bucked into her. "Nngh~ (y/n)~ so tight!" He moaned and changed his angle, hitting her sweet spot dead on. She screamed in pleasure as she was near her finish. "L-lovino! Ahh~ im nearly -- done!" She moaned as she watched her lover fuck her senseless as he moaned out. "M-me too! Im gonna - cum!"

With those words, and one last scream of her name, and his, they both came.his seed caught in the latex, as her cum coated him inside. He panted and pulled out ripping the flimsy wrapper of his dick, as he fell and covered her in himself as he hugged her weakly.she too wrapped her tired arms around him and kissed his forehead. As they panted in sync, (y/n) looked to the door and saw Antonio Francis Gilbert and a smirking leah watching them. She walked in and pulled the covers over them, making lovino turn over and flush tomatoe red. She smiked and blew a kiss to the duo as the trio blew kisses, and anotnio waved to lovino "good job lovi! I taught you well!" He said happily. Leah smirked before waging them off. And whispered "lovino you have a great ass by the way!" And closed their door walking with the trio.

LE
FIN
VOILÀ
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT
BYE BYE!