Germany x Reader- amante?

Germany sat at his desk flipping through big books. He huffed as he read the 36th book today. It was titled 'spanish for beginners'. He had heard his brother talking to his girlfriend, and how she said that spanish was a more romantic and easier language to speak. So he thought hed rehearse some paragraphs for his girlfriend. "Ta emo, nein, ti ame, nein! Ti amo, nein thats italian, te amo there ve go!" He had been practising all night just to impress (y/n). She was everything in the world to him.

Everynoght she would call him and tell him how amazing he was to her becuase she knew how he found it hard to express his feelings. She would sometimes even bring him german delicacies that she had made just to suprise him. He loved her like no other girl. Not even the girl he had met as a child, although he couldnt remember her name he remembered her face distinctively. Round and cute and she had auburn hair- did i say to much? Sorry if i broke your heart...

He closed the book and sighed. 'I give up' he thought as he went to go to bed. He took off his top and shorts and got into bed. He snuggled up to his pillow and sighed. "Ich liebe dich (y/n) ... However you hear it" he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. After sleeping in he didnt realise the time and jumped out of bed. Forgetting to put clothes on he rushed downstairs.

He could smell waffles being cooked along with wurst and toast. He thought that made feliciano had crept in and was cooking so he thought nothing of it and walked in "feliciano for the last ti- (Y/N)?!" He panicked and froze. His girlfriend stood there in nothing but an appron as she turned around. "Luddy! Gutten morgen wie geht es dir?*"She said happily. He stared at her hourglass body hidden behind an old pink fluffy appron his brother had bought him years ago.

He gulped "(y-y/n)? W-what are you doing? In mein home? Vith nozing on? Und cooking in mein appron?" He said his german slowly slipping through. She cocked her head to the side "was ? Ich wollte Sie überraschen! Sie mögen mich nicht in diesem? Es tut mir leid...**"You said sadly looking down. He smiled and walked towards you "of course i like it, vhy vouldnt i?"  He held her close and breathed in 'here goes nothing' "tú eres mi bella amante. Me encanta todo acerca de usted y nada va a cambiar eso. Te amo." ***He said shakily.

You looked up and held his face "ludwig i- ti amo tante!" ****You said back happily as he picked you up. As he held you you pecked his lips. "The food wont be ready until later~ and i think you deserve a treat~" you said as you untied the ribbon for the appron letting it fall to the floor. Ludwigs eyes widened as he looked at you. He blushed and ran to his room. "Ja!" He yelled as he ran in his room and shut the door.

"Lud- ha~" you questioned him but moaned as you felt something prod you. You looked down and saw 'that'. Lud blushed and tilted your head up. "läßt sehen, wenn Sie Ihre Stimme fühlt sich einfach so gut, wie es sich anhört~" he whispered before pushing you down onto your knees...

--------------------------------------\(*3*)/-------------------------------------

Let your imaginations run wild child~ if you liked it VOTE and COMMENT see you in the next one request if youd liek~~

* luddy! Good morning how are you? - german
**what? I wanted to suprise you! You do not like me wearing it? Im sorry - german
***you are my beautiful lover. I love eveything about you and nothing will change that. I love you - spanish
**** i love you too! - italian
***** lets see if your voice feels as good as it sounds~ - german