Spain x reader fluff - fuzzy tomatoes?

It was cold, oh so cold. (Y/n) was wrapped up in her favourite blanket on her sofa, enjoying the lesser and lesser warmth given from it. Her nose pink, eyes red, as she sniffled into the tissues under her cheeks. Yes (y/n) had a very severe case of... The flu.

Footsteps were heard as she turned her head to the sound,cgroaning as her neck clicked. "Chica! Im home! I brought tomato- (y/n)?" The man turned around on his heels in search of his friend. 'Maybe shes not home-' he thought. "Ahhh-CHOO!" A loud sneeze was heard from The mountainous heap of douvets, blankets and warmers over the poor girl.

The brunnete dropped his bags and quickly walked to her crouchy by her side. "(Y/n)?! Are you okay?" He asked softly, a spanish accent flowing through his words. You looked up, sniffling. "Whad du yu think anthonyo" you mumbled, your groggy throat jumbling your pronounciation. 'Anthonyo' laughed as he pressed his chilled palm to her head. "Dont worry (y/n)!! Boss will help you!"

He smirked with pride and got up. Recently you had been staying with antonio for a trip, but you had caught a cold on the way from your country and didnt realise it until now. Antonio cqme back with something big. He unravelled your blankets , and lifted your top. "A-ANTONIO!" YOu screamed in embarrasment, a hoarse graon came out after.

Before you could slap him, a hot feeling eroded from your stomach. "U-ughn?" Your throat made a weird sound as the sensation flowed up to your chest. Antonio smiled and stood back watching as the redness of your cheeks glowed. "Its a tomato toy eh! I warmed it up for you to put on your stomach." You blushed at the heat, and snuggled it close, the sent of churros drifting from it.

Antonio smiled before turning to leave. "Since youre ok now ill leave to fetch some food" you looked up and spoke softly "no! Wait... Im .. Im still cold toni" he looked at you confused. "You want more? Well im not reqlly prepared for this... I could get more of lovinos toys and warm them up" you sighed and snuggle the tomato. He walked over to her and crouched next time her, lifting his top up.

Her drapped it over her. "There, that has my body heat on it" (y/n) blushed and smiled into the top. 'WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW TONI GAVE ME HIS TOP AHH' she thought happily before gazing at the handsome structure of a man. "God" she whispered. Muscles rained from the boy. His chest, stomach and arms toned,cas faint scars could be seen. Also a faint trail of... Hair bellow his belly button. She blushed as a different heat arose from her stomach.

As he was looking away, she reached her hand out to feel his stomach. 'HOT' she thought. Antonios belly was rather heated, and comforting.mhe shivered at the cold hand and looked down at her. The cocooned girl reaching for his body, was rather cute to see. He blushed and stood closer to her, her hand trailing up.

Suddenly as if she had been giften from the heavens she pulled him onto her, his stomach on hers, as his chest curved around the toy. However their faces also colided. With his leg between hers, and hers between his, the duo stared at each other, lips parted as they collided. Soft lips met cold crackly lips as they kissed briefly before antonio pulled him self up on his arms. He blushed and dazed at her, as she looked at him covering her mouth.

"Tonio" she whispered, as he remained silent. She hated the awkwardness, and hugged him. "Sorry but youre so warm its amazing" she hugged him closer wrapping her legs around his waist.he blushed before hugging her and wrapping the covers. He laughed "geez if you didnt know us, youd think we were just confessing to eavh other" she laughed back coughing slightly. "Yeah, but im lucky to have you toni as a friend" his heart broke as he took in what he said, and her reaction. As a friend

He looked to her. "Were more than friends right?" She nodded "sorry i mean best friends!" His looked at her blushing. "More than that" she blushed. "More?" He nodded "si" she looked at him as he kissed her softly.

She smiled and kissed him back

'Yeah definitely more'