"What does this have to do with me?" I blurt out, and Dad places a hand on mine warningly. Now Diego looked at me again with a knowing look in his eye, and I instantly felt nervous.

"My son, doesn't have the best reputation," Gregorio explains and I unwillingly snort. I apologize and Gregorio continues. "And he wants to take over my company. I can't have somebody with a bad reputation taking over my company, the image would be ruined,"

Of course, I say sarcastically in my mind.

"I'm still not sure what this has to do with me," I tell him and Diego grins.

"Waitress Castillo. You are going to marry me," Diego cuts in.

My jaw dropped -as I tried to ignore the fact he called me waitress Castillo-. The room became silent, but Diego's look was basically screaming in my ear. Marry him? The Diego Hernandez.

Player.

Manwhore.

I shudder at the thought. I turn to my parents and they were avoiding my gaze. So this was true. They had been planning this for a long time. And they had wanted me to marry him.

"No," I answer simply.

I angrily get up from my chair, and walk out the room. I hear my parents calling after me but I ignore them. I came across a flight of stairs a few steps away from the board meeting room. I sit down on the top and bury my face in my lap.

I wasn't crying, I wasn't that upset to cry. But I was angry.

Furious.

I can't believe they didn't even mention that they were planning my marriage. MY MARRIAGE! With the most dangerous man's son! Who happens to be a player! And now they want me to fix his reputation, because of my parents' terrible business skills?

That was madness!

I groan loudly, and soon feel a presence next to me. I look up and see the devil himself. Diego Hernandez.

"This is all your fault," I hiss and he laughs. "This is not funny!" I yell and he laughs louder.

My eyes narrow, and my fists clench. When he finally stops laughing, he looks at me with an amused look.

I want to punch that perfect mouth of his.

"Nothing can take this smirk off my face sweet cheeks," Diego winks and I groan.

"Don't call me sweet cheeks," I tell him and he rolls his eyes melodramatically.

"Anyway, I'm here because your parents really do need your help sweet cheeks. And besides, you can't lose in this! You're marrying me!" Diego gestures to himself as if he was gold.

"It's a lose situation! Marrying you is terrible! I mean you're known for being drunk, and for your daily shags! Why would I want anything to do with that?" I ask loudly.

"Maybe you'll fall for me," Diego giving me a smirk.

"But really, are you going to throw your parents into the dump just because you don't want to marry this heart throb?" Diego asks raising his eyebrow.

I sigh, he was right. I get up and walk back into the room. My parents stand up instantly and Gregorio just looks at me, his expression was bored.

"What do you say, will you marry me?" Diego asks.

I look at my parents. They were desperate. They needed me to do this. I look at Diego,  my possible future husband. I couldn't imagine being with him. But my parents...they needed me.

The next word I said was the biggest mistake of my life. If only I knew I what was coming. What did I say?

"Yes."

Hey! So they're getting married!!! Yay! Next chapter will have more Dieletta! I'm quite enjoying this book so far!

Also, I'm sorry chapters are taking a bit long, I'm just getting confused since I have been writing this already, so I get confused with which ideas I used.

And Violetta is very angry now, but that is her personality. There will be a lot of character development.

Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading! Sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

((The media is her reaction I guess)