54#

This chapter is dedicated to @MeghaGoyal4 @RaihaAli3 rishabh5 @7Sanjana07  @ divya011995

Thanks a lot guys for loving this story to this extent...

                                ~•*•~

Through the window sanyukta escaped from that stinky cell and as soon as she stepped out a ray of light hit her eyes making her blind for a second. Being locked up in the dark for 2 days was not an easy time.
What she next made the land beneath her slip. She was in the storeroom at the backyard of the palace. She wondered how anyone can come there inspite of checking at the gate. Above that hasn't anyone tried to look up for her in the palace. Then she remembered something and joined the dots as to how she was stuck up here the goon taking Harsh's name was the main point. She still couldn't believe her ears that her superman did that. He could have directly told her that he doesn't want a normal girl for his son but pretending something else on face and feeling something else felt heartbreaking to her.
Injury due to that metal on her waist was making her difficult to stand straight still she managed to reach the door of the hall.
She observed everyone but someone was missing whom she badly wanted to meet right now. Yes it was Randhir.
Ahaan who was walking to and fro in tension travelled his gaze to the door and widened his eyes.

A: sanyuuu!!!

Everyone looked at the direction he was looking until then he ran to her and engulfed her in a brotherly hug.

A: kahaan thi 2 din se or ...

He felt some liquid on his hand and realised that it was blood after looking at them.

A: khoon!!! Ye kaise lagi? Chal doctor ke paas..

S: main theek hu...i need some time alone.

She jerked him and left for her room but found it locked from inside as Randhir was their.
She knocked it vigorously.
Randhir felt her presence around him and at once opened the door.
His happiness knew no bounds after seeing her infront of him. He at once engulfed her in a bone crushing hug while she closed her eyes feeling contended. She wanted to tell him everything that happened with her but she didn't instead she felt bad about what she is going to do.

S: Randhir plss i want to be alone for sometime.

Rd: kya hua princess you can tell me. See m here and I won't let you go anywhere now. Dad se keh ke i will increase your security okay.

S: randhir plss.

With this she closed the door after convincing him to leave her alone for sometimes.

He came downstairs and sensing everyone's questioning gaze he spoke up " she wants to be alone for sometimes. "
All the males took it a mission to find out who it was.

A: Randhir wo sanyu ko lagi hai waist par. Usne bataya tumhe kuch?

Rd: what the!! Hume yahaan baithe 2 ghante ho gye or ab bata rhe ho ye.

G: bhai relax. Dad ka phone aaya tha mom and he are coming in an hour.

Rd: its okay but ye ladki bilkul paagal hain lagi hai par inko akele rehna hai. Hum abhi aate hain.

He got up and turned but saw sanyu standing with her suitcase ready to leave for somewhere near the staircase.

__________________

Byee❤️