18#

They were called by kavya.

K: so guys we need or i should say you all need to prepare a dance for "my" wedding.

Guru: sure why not??
He looked at sanyu and said "Ready"

S: ever ready. But dance kispe karna hai...

G: koi ladkiyon wale gaane par hi karo yrr inse liud music par nhi hoga... Sahi kaha naa humne...

S: haww!!! Bhul gye kya uss din ka

G : wo bhi to slow hi tha

K: enough yrr let the dance decide who is better. Chalo I'll give you guys the song and Nimrit will be joining you in the afternoon.

Vikram came and announced that dresses are here and they can select.

Kavya and Vikram were helping each other to chose dresses.

Sanyu was hell confused what to decide and Ahaan was also sleeping as he was not well.
She was trying lehengas and looked into mirror. She picked up a blue one and looked in the mirror caught a glimpse of randhir . He shook his head in no. Then she took a green one and he rejected that also. She huffed in annoyance. Just then Randhir  pointed towards a golden lehenga and signalled that to be the perfect one. She pulled it on her head and looked towards him. He raises his imaginary collar saying i-am-the-best.

Then our very own Nimrit gave her appearance and ran towards the dresses. She picked up that golden outfit that Sanyu chose for herself.

N: i will take this.

K: actually its taken by sanyu.

S: its okay you can take this. Though she didn't want her to take that as it had become special in its own way.

G: arre sanyu you take it...you picked it up first...vaise bhi Nimrit that peach one will suit you more baby

N: really?? Okay then I'll take that.

G: I think everyone is done now lets practice for dance and choreographer is waiting in the garden.

S: you called a choreographer?? Woww...
She clapped her hands like a baby while someone adored her baby antics.

____________________________

This update was specially for sandhirvidarth
I am shollly to forget your birthday...and i know that i am hell like really very late but still
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY tikshuuu...

Do read her ff HER CRUSH WAS MY INSPIRATION... I am sure you will love her writing...

_______________________________