69#

Everyone was settled in the dining area for breakfast the next day when Randhir asked
" maa where is kavya and Vikram? "

Re: Kavya wasn't feeling well since night so Vikram took her to a doctor.

Rd: you should have informed us. Is she alright now and what happened?
He was panicked and it clearly showed in his voice. Sanyu kept her hand on his to relax him and it did too.

K: i am absolutely fine yrr Randhir see.
Kavya walked in with a smile adorning her face.

V: so umm...we have a news to tell.

Rd: go on fast.

V: we are pregnant. M going to be a dad.

K: and am going to be a mom.

Everyone was over joyed listening to this piece of news and stood from their seats to congratulate the couple for the start of their parenthood.
Randhir was so so happy for her.

Rd: ye toh khud bacchi hai dusre ko kaise sambhalegi.
He teased her.

K: hawww....shekhawat jab tera baccha hoga na tab me bataungi kaun kya hai.

Sanyu darted her eyes to them and they both blushed hard.

H: bacchon fir toh double celebration or shopping. Jaiye sab aaj shopping pe. Vaise bhi shadi ab zyada dur nahi hai sirf 2 hafte hai aapke paas saari preperations ke liye. Or Randhir meet the wedding planner tomorrow. Take sanyu along with you.

Rd: ji dad.

The breakfast got over and they retired to their rooms to get ready for shopping. Girl were more excited on the contrary to boys which is natural.

Instead of shopping from the malls everyone decided to visit local bazaars and markets.

S: randhir ye dekho kaisa hai??
She showed him a pair of glittering danglers.

He was busy adoring her not paying attention to what she was saying. Instead focused in her changing expression. She shook him hard breaking his trance.

Rd: hmm...haa haa kahiye...umm bahut acche lag re hai.

S: accha...toh me ye lelu??

Rd: jo pasand hai wo le lijiye sanyu.

The shopping ended and boys carried heaps of bags with them making faces at times.

___________________

How was it??

Their is a request to you all. Please vote on the first 10 chapters of this book if you haven't as this is also the criteria for the winner of the contest that i had mentioned earlier. Pls help me win and vote in early chapters.

And so so sorry for this boring part but m decked up till my neck with work. Next will surely be long and the start of their wedding.

Byee❤️❤️