14#

Hahaaa... I realised I can't keep my hands off writing... So m giving an update... But do complete the target....enjoy

                                  ~•*•~

Vikram: kavya will you do the honour of telling us the reason behind calling us this late?

K: haan to me keh rhi thi ki we don't have anything to do tomorrow so what about a polo match?? Our old style couple polo match??

S: what's couple polo match??

Rd: no way kav. Kisi ko lag gyi to?

K: arre kuch ni hoga.

A: now plss explain what is that...

G: you all must have seen polo... So couple polo is our version of it... A girl will sit behind every prince and prince dearest will play taking in account the girl as well.

S: that will be fun....she jumped on Randhir who was sitting beside her while he glared her

S: sorry...she bit her tongue

K: so its decided... Chose your partners fast...

Rd: You were always my partner but now you have to go with him... I am all alone

S: arre main hun naa
She immediately realised what she said and covered up by saying "i mean am also left out so i am in with you... As it is Ahaan doesn't know polo"

Nimrit: and i am with guru

The teams were decided:
Randhir - Sanyukta
Kavya - Vikram
Guru - Nimrit
Shubh - Diksha ( cousins )

Ahaan chose to shoot the polo match.

Everyone talked sitting in her room itself exploring about each other more. They dosed of there only at god knows what positions on each other.

Randhir was the first one to wake up in the morning. He looked around the mess but his eyes caught the attention of the most beautiful mess there who was sleeping on the edge of the bed and was about to fall.
He ran on her side and kept his hand under her torso. In the process waking her up.

Sanyu yawned like a kitten.

S: good morning princey!!!

Rd: good morning...

Randhir and sanyukta started waking everyone up. They went to their rooms and freshen up for the match.
At 12 everyone gathered in the field and headed to choose their horses.

S: dekho main ek baar gir chuki hu or dobara gurna nhi chahti to plss be careful. Nhi bhi jeetoge to chalega.

Rd: excuse me. First of all i know how to play it and secondly i have never lost and don't wish to lose also. You better watch out.

Everyone settled on their horses and came at the starting line.
Randhir's horse jumped a little and sanyu clutched his shirt.
The game began with spectators cheering at them.
Vikram had a lead but Randhir covered up with speeding his horse.

S: are you mad. Please slow. God ji bacha lo. Maine recently hair spa karwaya hai. Kahan phas gayi.

Rd: will you just shut up and let me concentrate.

In between their talks they lost their lead and Guru took it.

G: focus bro focus.
He shouted heading far.

Randhir grew aggressive as he never lose. So he made the horse run faster. Sanyu sticked to him like his second skin hiding her face in his back.
They reached the finish line first. Randhir smirked looking at everyone.

Rd: kahaa tha na i never lose.

Sanyukta just kept her mouth shut not looking at him.
He could see moisture in her eyes but for what??
He wanted to ask her what happened but before he could she ran to her room rubbing her eyes.

                                  ~•*•~

After writing todays chappy i realised that i have not given Ahaan's picture so above one is Ahaan's picture.

How was the chapter??

Do give your feedbacks and vote...

                                   ~•*•~