52#

This part is dedicated to aakanksha16 to the bond we share and to the nonsense bakwaas we do all the time. To her comedy and our Pj's...hahaaa...she is my sister from another mother... Love u Akku so so much.

                                      ~•*•~

Everyone was searching sanyukta like a maniac  but she was nowhere to be found. Hearing the commotion going on in the hall Harsh and Renuka came there from their room.

H: what happened??

Rd: dad sanyu nahi mil rahin kahin par bhi...subah se dhoondh rhe par...

He put his hand on his hair in frustration...

Re: police ko inform karo beta...wo iss ghar ki hone wali bahu hai...unki jaan ko ab utna hi khatra hai jitna aap sab ki

Rd: mom don't tell me aapne party me kal sabko bata diya...shittt!!

H: beta we thought to give the good news there only...

Rd: Guru lets go to the police station...

They arrived at the police station and their report was taken at once into consideration. The SI ensured them to do their best to search her. They were seeing the Kunwar in this much vulnerable state for the first time otherwise they have seen him all professional always.

Sighing they walked out of police station. Randhir immediately went to his room and locked himself in it.

Rd: please come back...dekhiye yeh mazak hai to hume bilkul pasand nahi aa raha hai haldi aajayie aap jahan bhi hain

He was caressing her pic in his mobile phone. Randhir Singh Shekhawat who never use to cry for anyone was crying for his girl and wanted her back anyhow. It had been 6 hrs since she disappeared like a wind.
God knows where she was or how she was or with whom she was..

Their in an isolated room a girl was lying in a devastated state on the floor continously murmuring something. Her hands and legs tied and  with a dirty cloth in the mouth. She was week to even open her eyes a bit. Suddenly she saw someone's shadow and automatically her eyes welled up and tears came out but the next moment that person disappeared. She was helpless...

Rd: what the hell is taking you so long to search a girl??

Randhir clutched the inspectors collar harshly as it had been a day since they got any info.

I: we are trying sir but their is no clue...we aren't able to trace her number as well...please give us sometime. 

G: bhaii pls sambhaliye...mil jayegi sanyu. She is brave i know her. Aapko aise dekhegi to kaisa lagega usko. They are trying let them do their work.

They returned to the palace and this time Randhir locked himself up in HER room. Forgetting his business meetings and all scheduled for the next day he slept clutching her t shirt in his hands.

Some goon entered that girls room and she saw him taking out a syringe. She wanted to struggle but can not as the previous dose of that drug hasn't left its effect...

As the syringe pierced her skin she could only murmer Randhir a little audibaly before becoming unconscious again...

Randhir who was sleeping peacefully woke up with a jerk shouting SANYUKTAA!!!
Sweating profusely he drank a glass of water and dialled a number....

___________________________

How was it guys??

Byeee❤️❤️