41#

A voice echoed in the garden...

RANDHIIIR BHAIII!!!!!

Yes it was Guru. His voice clearly depicting that he was hell angry. But why?

Rd: Guru!!
Randhir gasped seeing his avtaar.

G: I didn't expect this from you and Sanyukta. Accha hua hume dad ne bata diya varna aapka kya bharosa mere bina hi shaadi kar lete.

Rd facepalmed himself realising his reason for his so called balloon face.

Rd: aap aate to hum aapko bata dete.

G: really bhai!!! Kisi mahaan insaan ne bahut mehnat se ek durbhash yantra ki khoj ki hai. Aap uska bhi istemaal kar sakte the.

Randhir had no idea what he just said nor did Sanyu.

S: can you please repeat.

Harsh: beta he means mobile phones.

Sanyu couldn't control herself and started laughing loudly. Seeing her laughing the kids also joined in laughing.

G: oe tum log kyu hass re ho?

A boy in the kids gang said " humari didi hass ri hain to hum bhi hass re hain"

All were in awe of these kids and their antics that they forgot their banters and started to enjoy.

Finally their cute little party came to an end.

Rd: dad ye bacche yaahan ke orphanage ke hain...jahaan hum har sunday jaate the..

H: hmm...bye bacchon

B: arre uncle...kabhi alvida na kehna kya pata humaari fir se mulaakat ho jaye

Everyone's mouth formed a perfect 'o' listening to this small boy.

S: to phir aap hi bata do kya kehna chahiye

All kids shouted in union

" Hum hai raahi pyaar ke fir milenge chalte chalte"

The elder ones laughed their hearts out and bade them a bye.

How the age which is just a number changes our perspective towards life. Where these children are carefree the adults living under the same roof are piled up with stress and tension. Seeing these little packets of joy new enthusiasm fills within us making us want to live our childhood again.

The four of them went inside.

H: aaj hume bahut maza aaya. Ab to bhai apne pote poti ka intezaar nahi hota.

Randhir hearing this statement looked towards sanyukta and winked.
While sanyu just lowered her lashes as blush crept up her cheeks.

Harsh went to his room as it was already 9pm and rest were in hall only.

G: bhai dad ne jo abhi bola wo kaam ho chuka hai ya work in progress hai?

Randhir and Sanyukta snapped their heads towards him while Randhir glared him to shut his mouth up.

G: accha sanyuuuu... I mean to say bhabhi wo pari to aapke samne kuch nahi hai. Dekhna aap hi banoge meri BHAABHI...

He purposely expanded the last word and Sanyi just ran away to her room.

Rd: you are gone.

He ran behind Guru and they landed up in his room. Exhausted they laid down on bed and chatted for sometime.
Until sleep took over them.

__________________

How was it?

Do vote and comment❤️