21#

Renuka was seeing the video of the wedding as they were not able to go due to some official reason. She saw the closeness of Randhir and Sanyukta and also Guru with Nimrit.

She called both of them to her room.

Rd: ji maa aapne hume bulaya.

Re: han wo hum tum dono se kehna chahte the ki settle hone ka time aa gaya hai...masti chodiye aur serious ho jaiye. Hum aap dono ki shaadi ek hi mandap mein karna chahte hai...
Kal Sooraj Rathore or unki dono betiyan aa rhi hain. Aapke rishte ki baat unhi dononse ho rhi hai. Aapke papa unke mahal hi gye hain baat karne.

Guru held Randhir's forearm tightly indicating to speak up...

Rd: woh maa Guru Nimrit se shaadi karnaa chahte hain...wo acchi ladki hai...ek baar inhe mauka de dijiye

Re: aapne yeh soch bi kaise liya Randhir ki hum apni legacy se baahar kuch karenge...vaise bhi us piyakkad ladki ke liye is ghar me koi jagah nhi hai

Though they lives in huge palaces still the thinking and rituals which were followed were age old.
Decisions were imposed on childre rather than asking them.

Guru confronted Nimrit about this but she had a cool attitude so frustrated he broke up with her. He decided to meet the girl and give her a chance. Maybe she'll give him what he deserves if not more.

Here in Sanyu's room

A: i came to know that kal princes ko dekhne koi aa rha hai shaadi ke liye...

Something inside sanyukta pained

S: accha... Dono ke liye??

A: han and you know what Guru broke up with Nimrit.

S: ohh!!
She didn't know why she was sad...about the break up thing or someone is going to see her Randhir as well
Her Randhir?? Seriously was he her??
How many times have they had a proper conversation??

It's said " that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt "

She didn't know what the feeling was but yes she wasn't feeling happy to hear that. She felt so right addressing him as hers. After all they were now friends. Weren't they?

Ahaan clicked his fingers infront of her.

A: down to earth maam. So i shot the video of whole palace and you have to give the dubbing.

S: akela shoot kar liya??

A: I thought not to disturb you. And one more thing we are leaving for Mumbai tomorrow. Mom dad se milne. We'll be back in 2 days.

S: ohh!! Cool

________________________

Here on the other hand Randhir didn't want to meet any other girl.
Sanyukta's face flashed infront of him thinking about someone else.

What has destiny stored for them ? Will they be together or seperated because of the chains of laws and rituals?