Chapter 1 - Meeting You

(Seohyeon pov)

Today is the day I'll being able to join music class in this year. I've been waiting for four months for their election and I got through! I'm so happy that I can't even held my youthful face to a stop! I got up from my bed and strech my body flexiblely. I've just awoken from the sound of alarm for the next day. And that next day was today! After I've in a shower, I wore my favourite pale brown sweather, because it's cold, and a tight black skinny jeans. I brush my hair throughly and let it dried naturally. I walked downstairs, meeting my loving mom in the kitchen.

"Someone in a good mood today. Good morning, baby", as she prepared breakfast, that was pancakes. Yummy!

"Good morning, Umma. And I'm so happy that the orientation was today! Can't you believe that?"

"I love you, but you need to get a grip, girl!", as she pinch my cheecks as she was excited by my behaviour. This is my Umma. I love her so dearly and she was the only best friend I ever had in my life. She has been working as a gardener and sales many flowers as many as she could. She has been working hard for now because the loss of Appa. I miss him but I know that Umma needs me more. So I always helped and cared for her as I could until I get elected in music school. Yes, this music school is what I been wanted to get in. I wanted to follow my Appa's path and helped Umma's taste in music. She loved music escpecially piano.

I ate breakfast with an excited atmosphere. I was so happy that I wish I could died now.

"So excited about the school?" As Umma washed her finished dish.

"Of course I'm happy, Umma! I been waiting for it like months!"

"But do take care yourself there. I heard it's a strict school".

"Don't worry about it, Umma". I finished my dish and took it to sink. I let Umma washed it because she assured me to get ready early. We'll be coming in early as we could because there's going to be a lot of student these year.

I picked my charged phone and texted my old friend. He's going to pick me up to the school. I'm sure he's happy for me. And he was cause' he texted me he waited for me outside already.

"Okay, Umma. I'll be going. Anneyeong, Umma!" I walked to her and hug her. She gave me as hard as she could before we pulled apart.

"Stay safe, baby"

"Alright,Umma. Love you".

I walked outside and into my friend's car. He parked his car diagnolly from my house.

"Hey whaddup"

"Sup', Chanyeol-oppa". I sided hug him and sat straight at the passenger sit.

"How was Umma?" He asked as he started his car to the drive way and drove us to the school.

"She's fine. She has taking medicine now". Umma wasn't in a good condition because of what happend to Appa in the past. She has took it as a great ordeal. That's why she hasn't been okay with her mental health.

"I hope she's okay", as he showed me his concerned face at the rear mirror. Chanyeol knew what had happend and he's the only friend who knew much about us. I was happy for his loyalty of caring us. I love him like a brother.

We drove quietly and located the school in front. He parked his car beside the road. This is where my stop by.

"Now you, be cautious with you're surrounding and choose your friend wisely"

"I know, Oppa. You don't have to say that".

"I was checking. Be careful though". He ruffled my hair before he went inside his car back. He stucked out he's head and gave his sheepish smile at me and muttered "See ya, Lil' Seohyeon" before he drove away.  
I waved at him from the distance before I walked off. I look up and observed the entrance of the school. It is the biggest and famous school in Korea. They chose the best student only. But not to worry. I was chosen without doubts. I walked to the path road of the school and look side ways. I glance every students face, wishing some of them I knew them. I went inside the pack of students standing, waiting for lined up. Come to think of it, I was kind of nervous meeting new people. I'm not that kind of people who just came up and said 'hye'. I'm just kind of type a reserved person. So I waited silently for the assembly. I didn't noticed until there was someone, I think their playing basketball one on one. And it's coming right at me. I didn't react fast and I thought I was going to get hit by them. Oh no, not today. Not this very day.

I closed my eyes and my body freeze for the impact. But I wasn't hit. I opened a bit and saw a face. It's a boy. He blocked the ball. He saved me. He was so close. His sharp eyes looked at me and gave me his small smile.

"You okay?"

Oh my god, his voice. He still held my arm from the basketball incident. I was so mesmerized with his eyes. And from that moment, my heart started pounded and pounded hard. I think I'm falling for him.