The last chapter

Guy, thanks for commenting and messaging me about you guys wanting a sequel, and yes there is going to be one, after the last chapter of "Why Me." Sorry it's been so long since I've written, some idiot started using wattpad in school, and it was taken away, but since I'm in a different school I can update again! 

missed you guys so much! Love you guys!

_____________________________________________________

Carmen-

I watch in horror as Zak walks up to the front door, and knocks. My mother opens the door with a big smile.

"Zak!" She says, "Oh my Gosh! How was the trip? Did Carmen behave? Tell me the truth, wait, why are you here?" She gives me a confused look.

But Zak is only staring at me.

"H-h-how ?" He stutters, pointing at me.

" What do you mean how?" I ask, crossing my arms giving him a dirty look.

"Carmen Morgan! Do not give Mr. Bagans a dirty look after all he has done you, now apologize!" My mother scolds me.

"No." I say turning to my mother, " He doesn't deserve it."Zak looks at me, giving me a look.

" Actually," Zak says, looks  at me, " I think I deserve a goddamn apologize since I've had to chase your ass all over the U.S. He gives me  a dirty look.

"What the hell are you talking about?"My mother asks pushing at him 

" Zak," My father says,  pulling my mother away" I have to ask you to back off and explain yourself."

" I left." I say

"What are you saying young lady?" My father asks

" He's an ass, so I left, got a plane, and came back home."

"What? That was not your choice Carmen Morgan."My mother says

"Why is he an 'ass', Carmen?" My father asks

I burst into tears, " I'm pregnant, and I had sex with Zakkkkkkkk!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!????" My parents scream, and my father grabs Zak by the throat and almost chokes him, and my mother trys to pull him away.

" But," I whisper, " The baby isn't his."

THE END

  Guys this is the end!! OMG!!! But, remember I'm making a new book that's a sequel, but I will only do that if you guys give me another name of any male celeb, and he'll be in the sequel too, so until I here the name, no sequel. Sorry, luv you guys but fat bitch needs the feedback!