Chapter 35, The 21 century Paul Revere

Aaron-

We spent the whole day looking for Carmen, but of course we can't find her. I like Carmen, she's nice, sometimes bitchy, but cool. I means all girls are bitchy sometimes right? Yeah. I just feel that something odd was going on with her and Zak. I mean, you don't just go all hate relationship, to I love spending time with you relationship in one swoop, do you? Trust me though,  I not the love doctor, so I could be so fucking wrong.

Now, I know what your thinking. When I'm with the guys I cool, laughing, talking blah,blah, blah, but when I thinking to myself, like I'm doing now I get assholey. I  Complain about Zak and his girls, wondering about Carmen saying how Jay and Billy are cool, but I do care about Carmen, and I can tell Zak isn't putting his whole heart in this  , so I'm going to think.

Think about conversations with Carmen.

Uhhh. . .

bands

school

careers

life 

where she wants to go to college ( she said she wants to stay in Vegas, she loves it there and cannot stand not being there for long periods of time )

Fave animals

WAIT!!!! the puzzle pieces on coming into play.

She doesn't like leaving Las Vegas for long periods of time.

I click 2 and 2 together and get 4 for once,

Carmen must have gone back to Vegas. . . .

YES!

I got on my laptop and checked flights, one left the day Carmen went missing. She's in Vegas, she has to be.I leap up and run to Jay's room where Billy is playing a round of ping pong with him. I slam open the door .

"I think I know where Carmen is!"

"Where?"they both shout in unison .