Chapter 20, Changed

Aaron-

I love my job, and I love working with Billy, Jay, and Zak, and for now Carmen. But let's talk about before Carmen. I mean Bill, Jay, Zak, and I act differently, that's what makes us, us. Billy is funny, and acts all chill and slick, and pretends not to notice the ladies. Jay is sweet and thoughtful, and also like Billy acts likes there are no women in the world. Zak is funny, charming, needs attention daily, has sex daily, a ladies man, charms women, charms them some more. That's just how he is, and sometimes, yes it's annoying as shit. 

I mean, imagine yourself with Zak almost every week seeing women fall head over heels with him, every where we go. Won't that be  annoying? It is. Carmen is cool. . . well sometimes, sometimes she all laughy, and giggly, and then gets all pissy. But why? Is that what girls do? I mean I had a wife for a while, but I guess I never learned the secret language  of girls. But, she's kinda werid. . . she hasn't begged for Zak's attention like most girls do, she doesn't laugh at everything he says . . . so I guess she doesn't like him. 

Or does she?

Zak's been weird lately, not cracking lots of jokes, he looks kind of stressed, he hasn't look like this before Carmen. He's changed. 

Changed, such a strong would