Chapter 30, She's fucking gone

Zak-

I walk down the hallway the next morning with my  bags. I set them outside Aaron's room, and knock on his door. The guys decided to meet here the next morning. Aaron opens the door and smiles.

"Hey, bro, sleep well?" He asks and opens the door wider to let me inside. Billy and Jay are attempting to play chess. Almost all of Billy's pieces are gone into a pile on Jay's side of the table.

"Fuck, man you suck." I say. sitting down at the table, watching them. Aaron sits of a chair, watching Daz Black vines.

"I win," Jay say and takes Billy's last piece, with a grin and makes a big show, taking all of Billy's chess pieces he has captured.

"Hey are you going to get Carmen?" I ask Jay as he stands up.

"Sure, i'll do it right now." He leaves the room, and Billy and I set up a game of chess, and begin to play. I too, like Billy suck at chess. Jay comes back, with a worried look on his face.

"Zak? Carmen's not in her room, I checked downstairs too, she not anywhere." Jay says, and everyone's eyes snap up

"What?" I ask scared, I lost fucking Carmen, shit,shit, shit. Her parents are really going to kill me.

I race down tons stairs to find her. I look in hallways, dining areas, the lobby. 

She's gone.