Chapter 40, tagging along

Zak-

After kissing Ashley goodbye, I fix my hair and walk down the hallway to Aaron's room, and open the door and don't bother knocking. All the guys look up at me and go back to what there doing.

"Hey," I say, and look at what Jay's doing. "Why are you packin' buddy?" I ask

"Billy, Jay and I have decided to go find Carmen."Aaron says as he folds a shirt.

"Thought  you said you already found her."

"I did, well, we did. We're going to Las Vegas, flying tomorrow."Aaron says and zips up his suitcase, sets it down on the floor, and raises an eyebrow at me .

"What about me?" I ask

"We bought you a ticket, you can come if you want." Billy says shrugging.

"What the fuck guys?" I ask glaring at all three of them, " What the fuck,  you just buy tickets for a fucking plane, for TOMORROW, and we need to go investigate that place we never did."

"Because we were trying to find Carmen!" Aaron yells at me, eyes popping out of his head. " Don't you realize Zak we need to find her!? She's gone Zak, she's fucking gone! For all we know she could be a sex slave right now, we need to find her! Now are you fucking going or not?!" Aaron heaves, like he just ran a 5k, his face beet purple.

I glare at him. I'm the leader of this group, and the leader never backs down or leaves to pack ( except to hunt, or shit like that ) 

"I'm in," I narrow my eyes at Aaron.