Justin 19: Pleasure

We went in and it wasn't suspicious for people to talk about us. I lead her to the open space at the back of the house where I believe is best for her to wait for her car. When we were out of sight, I slowly reached for her hand and we were just holding hands.

Man, it's so soft. I loved it.

I felt her tense body beside me and she was just frozen on the spot. She stopped from walking and I looked at her.

"I don't get it." She told me.

And I know what she meant. But I didn't wanna think about it. I wanted to just try this moment. Just for once, if God persists.

So I ignored her and pulled her by my side slowly as we continue to walk near the post.

She didn't react either so we just stayed like that. But I know how she's feeling. I just don't want to confuse her more so I let her think whatever she's thinking.

Holding her hand isn't just for her to feel that I'm comforting her but I'm holding her hand because. That's it.

I don't have any reason but it's for myself.

My JB moves were all rolling up in my mind and I was thinking of ways to get on her good side. I placed my other palm on the back of my neck and tried to be sexy, even if it's too dark to see.

"Ariana, do you want me to bring you home?" I chuckled a bit. "I mean we can eat or something."

I looked at her and she was just blinking at me, one by one. "Um, I – " then a beep of a car interrupted us. For a split second, my heart raised but when I saw her driver, it made me sigh in relief. "I'd love to. But my car is here. Maybe next time." She slowly untangles her fingers from mine. One finger at a time, and I felt sad.

"Oh, okay." It was so simple. In this moment, I realized that dreams are better than reality. Because in dreams, I'm happy and I know that there are no limits but in here, it felt like I was at the border line.

"Thanks for the night, Jb." It was very slow. She tip-toed slowly and kissed my cheeks softly, just like how her hands are so soft. She waved her goodbye and quickly went in to her car, not giving a second glance.

"Bye." I muttered under my breath. It was so sad but I had nothing else to do. Her car started moving and before I knew it, I was left alone. I kicked the trash bin beside me that made a loud thud in the quiet neighborhood. I ran inside when I heard the barks of dogs.

x

It was such a boring way home. I opened the window of my car and it made the scenery more complicated.

It was foolish of me to show Ariana how I still like her. And it was being an assh*le to Hailey because I'm her boyfriend.

I played the radio and listened to some DJ.

" – stupid. You're a guy, you must take care of them. Not destroy them." The DJ mentioned and it shot daggers at me.

"I love them both, sir." The caller, probably, answered.

I laughed sarcastically as I shook my head. "Love them both."

How do you even love? How would you know if you love the person?

Love for me is staying for that person. Staying through thick or thin, through good times and bad and through everything that happens. Like in weddings. But, how would I know if she'll do the same for me? I guess, that's the fun into it. Not knowing what she thinks but giving up everything inspite of not being able to read her mind. That's the challenge, the risk. I'd be proud of myself if I'd give up everything for someone. It sounds so stupid but it's what a person would do. Who's in love. Be crazy for love.