ariana 18: if you were her

"you look really creepy right now, sis." frankie kept on telling me since earlier.

"what?"

"'what?'" he copied me, making me laugh like an idiot. "tell me."

"tell you what?"

"what's with that smile?"

"nothing."

"nothing?"

i kept my mouth shut after, just watching the program begin.

then, JLo started performing making us all party. she's really amazing.

but i couldn't just get a hold of myself. i kept on looking for him. i couldn't see him though.

right after JLo's hot dance performance, everyone settled down and waited for the next act. we watched some sort of trailer that they have prepared. everyone laughed and enjoyed the video showing the growth of music in america.

i can't help but look for justin. i wasn't expecting a friendly greeting earlier from him. maybe an awkward one. well yes, it was awkward but i was not expecting for us to smile like what we did earlier which was so funny.

x

the weekend and i did a great job performing our hit 'love me harder'. i had some costume change. i wore a white gown with a fluffy down on it and still wearing my pearl shoes, i accepted my award for best pop artist of 2015.

they handed me my trophy.

"wow," i said through the microphone. "this is such a great blessing. thank you guys for everything. to my lovely fans, thank you so, so much. and to my loved ones. i won't be here without you." i nodded and then headed down to my seat as people started to clap once again.

frankie gave me a big hug and i kissed my nonna's forehead.

we finished watching the program and then it finally ended.

"i want to go to the after party but i need to send nonna home and go to new jersey for some meeting." frankie muttered, stomping his big feet. "are you going?"

"i don't know.. there won't be anyone i'm gonna be with if you're not going." i reasoned.

"but that would be so boring. what will you do at home?"

i shrugged. "i don't know... we'll see."

frankie pulled me closer. "you know nonna won't allow you to dress up like that and go home."

and yes, that's definitely true.

"you should go."

"i'll think about it." i smiled and we went outside to the van.

almost everyone from the stadium are heading to the party.

and i feel like i must not miss this chance of going too.

is he going?

...

our driver dropped me to the place where the party's headed.