ariana 6: roof top

i woke up earlier than i expected. it was still 7 in the morning. i stretched, stood up and got fresh milk in my refrigerator.

last night was a blur. all i remember is that the rehearsal wasn't good. justin kept on repeating the wrong words. hey, don't get me wrong. i know justin is a good dancer, but yesterday, when he danced, he kept on tripping or either as he dances, he forgets to sing.

but the worst thing that happened yesterday was when we sang almost is never enough. i forgot the words. it was so embarrassing. i don't know but i stopped singing when i got carried away by our staring contest.

i shook my head as i remember. my stomach aches at the thought.

i just want to take a walk outside. but i know i cant. probably, if people would see me as me, then they'll go and make a wild crowd.

so i tried exploring the hotel. since i haven't done such a thing ever since we've arrived here. i changed into short-shorts and a white tank top. then grabbed my jacket, wore my mickey mouse slippers and got my iPhone, earphones, iPod, and my milk carton.

i sneaked out of my room and walked to the elevator.

"hm, 22..." i murmured to myself. then at the end of the numbered buttons, there's the button RT.

i clicked it and waited for it to open.

*ding dong*

finally, i have arrived. and when the doors of the elevator opened, the wind hit to my face. i instinctively closed my eyes and breathed in.

"wow." it was so beautiful up here. there were wooden seats around with wooden tables matching it. there was a glass with plants on it. if you lean forward, you would see the height of the building from above. and, god, manchester looks so good.

i sat on one of the chairs. i sighed and smiled. you know why i smiled? because I didn't wanna cry. cry because i feel so down and so weak. why can't i overcome the feeling of falling?

two days. sean haven't called me but he texted me this morning.

baby ♡ (imessage):

i visited my parents b4 going to the studio. they miss you. i miss u more. hows the rehearsals? :)

i messaged back.

me (imessage):

it was fine. tomorrows the big day tho. wish u were here.

i smirked. i miss him. so much. and i need to stop thinking of justin. his smile, laugh, v line... i laughed at the thought. wait. i need to stop. i shook my head, just plugged my earrphones on my ipod.

shuffled: through the years by kenny rogers.

i'm honestly a fan of old music. especially sir kenny rogers'. it's full of feelings.

i just felt the music and sat their, eyes closed.

i can't remember when you weren't there
when i didn't care for anyone but you...

i swear, we've been through everything there is. can't imagine anything we've missed, can't imagine anything the two of us can't do...

i sang along at the chorus: "through the years, you've never let me down.. you turn my life around. the sweetest days i've found, i've found with you."

i stopped and just let the music flow in my head. i slowly opened my eyes. i'm not affected by the song. maybe.. i just missed new york. i honestly missed sean.