Werewolf Tracy, Not Friend

Start from the beginning

The police showed up not long after, followed closely behind was Scott and stiles. I saw the sheriff call them over and I adjusted my position to here their conversation. "Scott," the sheriff said. "You saw this kid Donavon, he, he wasn't like you right?"

"Don't think so," he said.

"Unless he knows how to hide his scent." Stiles said and I remembered Scott telling us that some werewolves know how to hide their scent from other wolves. Like Brett and his pack.

"Human or otherwise, this kid might've just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" The alpha took a moment to process before nodding.

"I can try," was all he said.

"Alright," sheriff said before handing over a radio. "Keep it on channel two." And just like that Scott was off.  

"Dad, what if it wasn't Donavon?" Stiles asked as he watched Scott disappear.

"I'm guessing you already got a theory." It came out as a statement but I think he meant it as a question.

"Yeah I think I do," I turned to face him only to catch another werewolf staring at the scene from above. Theo watched stiles like a hawk until he went to turn away and disappeared. The cop finished questioning us when Scott came on the radio.

"Scott is that you?" Parish said.

"Yeah, I found Donavon. He's really freaked out and keeps saying some name."

"What name?" Sheriff asks.

"Theo," stiles mumbled causing me to feel the need to speak up but my throat won't work.

"Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy," Scott replied.

"Tracy who?" The man persisted.

"Stewart," the banshee said and I turned to her in surprise. "Tracy Stewart."

~~~~

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping, it was a real disorder it was night terrors." Lydia said to us the next day around the jeep and buses. I wore ripped denim shorts with a cropped two layer green top, which showed my scares but I didn't care. I had my knitted leather jacket on with my favourite pair of vans.

"Now well she's the night terror especially if no one can find her," stiles said.

"Ok, I know we are all tired and miserable, except for you." Scott directed to Mason who was smiling from ear to ear. Scott was right though I barely got five hours sleep and was practically falling on Liam, who stood behind me with an arm around me.

"Oh I'm sorry, this is all just mind blowing." After telling him everything he was jumping off walls. "Your a Kitsune," he said to Kira "I don't even know what that is."

"I'm still learning." She said.

"Liam, we said you could tell him not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles said to my boyfriend who was uncomfortable.

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason said and Stiles, Liam and I answered at the same time.

"No," he looked at me confused.

"But why is Phoebe in the inner circle? She's human." I held up both my hands before ticking off my fingers.

"Firstly I was attacked by a Wendigo and almost pushed off a roof-."