Chapter Four : The Lake House

Start from the beginning

"Where?"

"The lake house."

"Wasn't it for sale?"

"Yeah, but for some reason, her mom decided to keep it. So are you coming with me or not?"

"Sure. What time is it?"

"8 pm."

"Okay, see you there." I say and then I hung up. I wish I could bring Kira but she went on vacation with her family in Korea.

I guess it'll just be me and Stiles tonight.
==================
Malia's POV
We're in Beacon Hills now. We arrived last night and by the time we got here to our new house, I fell face flat on my bed and didn't even bother to unpack so that is what I am doing right now.

I took out two books and place it on my bookshelf and I look around my room. It's color is just the same as my old room, blue. The curtains are white and so are my bed sheets. Everything is in it's place and my goal for the year is to keep this room organized.

I checked my other bag if there's anything in it and there isn't so I decided to get some more sleep today since I have nothing else to do. I crawled up my bed and close my eyes. I was about to fall asleep until...

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF OF THAT BED" Emily burst into my room screaming at me.

"No. What is wrong with you?" I say to her and cover my head with a pillow.

"Come on!" Emily is now pulling me by the leg.

"Oh god Emily! Alright alright! I'm getting up!" I get up and raise my hands to the air in defeat.

"Now, what do you want?" I say to her lazily.

"We're going to a party." She says to me with a big smile plastered on her face.

"What?! We just got here. Who even invited you?"

"A girl I met at the store."

"We're going to a stranger's party? That sounds fun. How do know that she isn't a serial killer?" I say to her.

"She isn't! I think her name is Lydia, and she goes to Beacon Hills High School too."

I don't think it's a good idea. Literally anything could happen! Plus, I'm too tired to party.

"C'mon pleaseeee. For mee." She gives me those puppy dog eyes that I can never resist.

"Alright! What time is it?" I say in defeat.

"Yay! 8 pm. It's okay if you won't wear a dress." Since when have I worn a dress to a party?

"Yeah, now leave."

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" She hugs me and kisses me on the cheek and then runs out my room.

Oh god, please help me.
===================
Scott's POV
*8 pm*
I'm at Lydia's lake house now and I'm currently waiting for Stiles.

"Hey Scott!" I turn around and see Stiles walking towards me.

"Hey dude." We did our secret handshake and then walk towards the front door.