Chapter Three : New York and Car Crashes

I just want to thank all of you guys for all the support you've given me. I really appreciate it💘
======================
Malia's POV
I'm in my room, listening to MrSuicideSheep, on my bed.

It's been 6 years since I moved here. 6 years of complete boredom. 6 years of living a normal life. 6 years since the accident, and 5 years since I woke up from my coma.

Because of that stupid crash, I forgot everything. I felt terrible. I felt disgusted with myself because I couldn't even remember my family.

*flashback*
I finally open my eyes. It felt like I haven't been able to open them in months. I'm laying on a bed inside a white room with tubes stuck to me. Me head hurts so bad that it took me about 5 minutes to really register everything. I look around and there is a little girl sleeping on the sofa. She looked like she was 6 years old. She looks so peaceful. Suddenly she moves and she opens her eyes. She just looks at me like I'm a ghost or something.

"M-malia?" Is she talking to me?

"Mom! Dad! Malia's awake! Mom!!"

Suddenly, a couple came to me in the room. A woman ran towards me and hugged me like I was a friend she hasn't seen in a long time. When she let go, I saw tears in her eyes.

"Malia, oh god, my baby." She hugs me again but this time, I don't think that she'll let go.

I feel a little bit more awkward now so I gently push her.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, but who are you?"

The smile on the woman's face was gone. She looks at the man and then to the little girl.

"Oh Malia." The woman whispers.

*end of flashback*

I never got my memories back, but on the bright side, I made new ones.

But I can't help but wonder what happened before the accident. Whenever I ask mom and dad, they would tell me that I was just the same, that nothing changed. I was still the Malia they knew before. Once in a while, they would mention these two boys, Scott and Stiles, and that they used to be my best friends.

My thoughts were cut short by a knock on my door.

"Malia, sweetheart, can I come in?" My mom says

"Sure mom."

My mother comes in and sits next to me.

"I have something to tell you."

"Okay, what is it?" I sit up straight and remove my earphones.

"We're moving back to Beacon Hills."

"What the hell is a Beacon Hills?" It sounds familiar to me though.

"It's our hometown." I can't believe I forgot to ask them where we used to live before.

"Oh, okay, but why are we moving back there?" What's the purpose in moving here if we're just gonna move back there?

"Well, your father lost his job last week and one of his old friends offered him a job in Beacon Hills so he accepted it."

"Okay. So when are we moving?" There's no use in resisting. They already made up their minds. And besides, my dad is doings this for us so this is the least I could do.