Chapter Four : The Lake House

Malia's POV
It's moving day. Great.

I'm in our car now with Emily beside me, on her phone as usual. She just turned 17. I'm only a year older than her. Which is a good thing since I could watch over her in school.

I don't dread that whole "new girl" thing. I'm scared of what Scott and Stiles' reaction would be. Geez, it must be nice to tell your so called "best friends" that you don't remember a single thing about them. It must feel really nice. The worst part of it is that I get to see them all the time since we're all seniors. If your wondering "If you were in a coma for a whole year, then why are a senior?" Well, last year, I had enough credits to skip a year.

"Hey Mal, are you okay? You look like your gonna throw up." Emily says

"Yeah. Just a little dizzy."

"Just don't throw up on me while we're on the plane, okay?" She chuckles and playfully hits my arm.

"Yeah yeah. Your the most thoughtful sister anyone could ever have." I say flashing a fake smile.

"Shut up you old hag." She says, laughing.

"Hey, I'm only older by a year!" This is not an argument, we're just messing around.

"That still makes you older. Blehhh" She sticks out her tongue at me and I grab her and mess up her hair.

"Alright settle down girls." Our mom says when she gets in the car. We break up and Emily goes back to listening to music while I go back to looking out the window.

"Are you ready kids?" Dad does this every time we go out.

"Seriously dad? Don't you think we're a little too old for that?" Emily says

"Just go with it sweetheart, it'll make your father happy." Mom says

Emily gives me that "do we really have to do this?" look and I just give her that "sadly, yes" look

We both let out a sigh

"Aye aye captain!" We both says at the same time.

"I can't hear you!"

Emily gave me this "Is he serious?" look. I respond with the "Yes. Just go with it so we won't get in trouble." look.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" We both say it so loud, I think out neighbors heard us.

Dad finally starts the car and drives to the airport.

Goodbye New York
====================
Scott's POV
*the next day (11 am)*

Summer is almost over. We're going back to school next week and me and Stiles have done nothing but play video games and eat pizza.

My phone suddenly starts to ring. It fish it out of my pocket and I see that Stiles is the one calling me. I press "answer" and I bring the phone to my ears.

"Hey dude, whats up?"

"We're going to a party tonight."

"Who's party?"

"Lydia's of course!" Oh yeah. She always plans a party around this time in summer.