Fifteen

--Your PoV--

It's been about a week that I've been stuck in my room, I have to admit, it has been very calm and relaxing this week, but it's also very boring.

I've noticed that my hair was changing back to its original color, it still had a few white streaks here and there but otherwise it was turning back normal, and my eye color was turning back as well. It might be because I calmed down and I'm actually relaxing for the first time.

I don't remember a lot of things that had happened to me, but one thing that I do remember is that Jeff was carrying me to Slenderman's office and that's all, I probably went to sleep by then.

I'm stuck in my room for about another week so yea me, I guess it's for the grader good for me and my health I guess.

I walked up to the bookshelf and I grabbed a book to read. I had already ate so there was nothing else to do, I grabbed my phone and turned on my music and connected it to my Bluetooth Beats. I put the song Hallelujah by Panic at the disco and started to sing.

---------

All you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
Show praise with your body
Stand up, sing hallelujah (hallelujah!)
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back
Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!)
Say your prayers
Say your prayers
Say your prayers
(Hallelujah!)
My life started the day I got caught
Under the covers
With secondhand lovers
Oh, tied up in pretty young things
In a state of emergency
Who was I trying to be
Then the time for being sad is over
And you miss them like you miss no other
And being blue is better than being over it (over it)

------

As I was singing, I heard a knock at the door, it's been awhile since someone actually visited me in my room since those were Slender's orders. I put your book down and lowered your music and walked towards the door.

When I was at the door you opened it slowly, as the crack got wider, I saw a very familiar mask. I swung opened the door and couldn't believe what was in front of me.

Hey y/n.... It was Masky, the other two proxy  which were Toby and Hoodie were behind Masky. I couldn't believe that it was them, it's been months since I actually heard their voices and felt their company, I  couldn't help but let some tears roll down my cheek.

I tackled the three boys down and hugged them like if my life depend on it. I missed you guys... I Said crying.

The three boys hugged you backed and said we missed you too... All together

I got up and helped the proxys as well and pushed them into my room. I motioned them to sit down on the extra chairs that I had. I then sat on my bed.

So y/n, how's it been without us, have you almost been killed or something? Masky said

I will tell you everything that happened to me, IF you three take off your masks I said pointing at the boys. I wanted to see there faces again, it's been months and I forgot how they looked.

Masky didn't hesitate and took off his mask. He looked very..... Hot.......I looked at Maskys face, he had those sideburns that just says it all, and his eyes gleamed, and his smile was so....hot...

I got out of my trance and then looked towards Hoodie, he looked like he was embarrassed to show his face. He hesitantly picked up his mask and looked down, after a while he looked up. When he did, I saw someone else... The hoodie had a messy hair and a very perfect smile, his eyes were the perfect color.

I then looked at Toby who didn't move. Toby that means you too. I said.

But you said only mask!!! Not mouth guards!!!! Toby insisted.

TOBY!!!! I said

Fine...... Toby took off his goggles and then took off his mouth guard slowly. He looked up to me and smiled, his smiled then faded.

He had a chunk of flesh ripped from the side of his mouth, but he still had a gorgeous smile and brown messy hair. Toby, we all love you so stop being afraid of who your really are..  I said getting up and hugging him.

He hugged me back as well tightly.

I then got up on my bed and then looked at the three boys. So now that I can see your faces, I'll tell you my story.... And yes Masky, I've almost died a couple of times, and yes, I look different since my hair color changed and the color of my eyes, I'll tell you what happened to me..

I then started to tell them all that things that happened to me after they blacked out. There faces looked to cute when I told them my story.