Four

Your PoV
Your dream
I was in a dark room, no one was there, I then heard footsteps coming from behind me, nobody was there. All if a sudden I heard footsteps everywhere, I covered my ears and went on my knees.

Someone.....please well me!!!!!!! You screamed.

You then felt like if someone grabbed your shoulders and shook you.

~End of dream~

Y/n!! Wake up! Your alright we are here for you. The voice said, you heard that voice before and then got up from your bed with a jerk.

Both pair of hand let go of you shoulders while you stood up on the random bed you were in.

There in front of you, you saw a sight that you never though you would see. There were the proxys...... Slendermans proxys....

Where the hell am I!!!??? You asked with a shaky but loud voice.

At that moment you remember what happen, you were almost killed by a well known creepypasta..... Slenderman. Your started to shake.

Y/n... Stay calm dorm worry, we are here to protect you. The one known as Masky said. He wore an orange yellowish jacket and a white mask with black for its lips and eyes.

Your at the creepypasta mansion y/n. Please stay calm.The boy known as hoodie spoke, he spoke with a soft and quiet voice.

You saw the other boy in the cover of the room with his hands talked together not knowing what to say, he must be shy or something, or either he doesn't know what to say. The boy was known as Ticci Toby, aka, Toby Rogers.

You then remembered about your eyes. You covered the Crimson red eye with your hand.

Your eyes soften, kill me please...... I don't deserve to be in this world, just end me.......No one cares about me either way.........they won't even notice that I'm gone. You said with a tear rolling down your cheek.

You then felt two pairs of arms wrap around you and squeeze you. You looked down to see Toby hugging you.

Y/n, I kn-know how it fe-feels to not w-what to lo-live in this wo-world. I liv-lived through that my Wh-whole life. He said with some tics in between.

You didn't know what to do so you just stayed on the bed and didn't move. After a while, Toby let go and shuffled back to where he was.

Y/n, stay with us, we will help you and you can live a peaceful life with us, with your real family. Hoodie said.

You felt two pairs of hands touch your face and grab your hand. The hand moved yours from your eye and you looked at the boy. It was Masky. You don't have to cover up your eye y/n. That's what makes you beautiful in every way. He said.

With those words, you couldn't help but cry. You jumped on Masky and hugged him, grabbing his shirt and hugging him harder. You felt the warmth between you and Masky.

Thank you...... You said still crying on Maskys shoulder.

You let go of Masky and knew he was blushing. You wouldn't move. Hoodie came towards you and gave you a small hug and let go. Y/n, you can change if you want, just get down before 1:30, I what to introduce u to everyone. He said.

You nodded and went towards the closet while all three boys left.

What do I even wear? I doubt they have good cl...... You were cut off by opening the closet door and seeing so many t shirts.

You grabbed the tee that had your fav band on it, put on some black converse and grabbed your phone which was on top of a cannot charging. They mist of charged my phone. You thought. You grabbed a pair of black and red beats which were also on the cabinet.

You brushed your hair and once you were finished, you looked at the clock. It was 1:20.

I better hurry, I don't what to keep those three waiting for me. You said.

You were about to leave the room and then remembered something that made you stop. You looked around your bed and went on your nightstand, there, was the eyepatch.  You grabbed it and wrapped it around your Crimson red eye.

You connected to your phone and put the music full blast wanting to ignore every small noise, you then proceeded to go look for Masky, Hoodie, and Toby.