Nine

I sat there with the creature, known as the rake, just going around me.  I then heard a dark laughter behind me up above the trees.

Hehehe..... Well well well, isn't it my favorite disgusting creature in this forest.  Didn't expect you to be here...,,Rake... The voice said. It sounded really familiar.

The rake looked at you and then above the trees. The Rake got closer to you to a point where you could feel his cold wrinkly skin.

Leave if you wish to still breath...... The rake said in a rough scratchy voice.

Hehehe..... I was about to say the same thing the stranger said. He then jumped from tree to tree and finally jumped down.

I feel bad..... You can't recognize me fleshy, that's cold hehehe..... He said, he then walked slowly into the light.

Now remember me? He said laughing, it was no other than Jeff the Killer.

The rake was shocked because you felt him jump a little. I'm just here to take the object that belongs to us. The rake said.

To bad..... Because we found her first which makes her ours, if you won't give her to us, then you will have to go through me. Jeff said.

The rake grabbed you and pushed you gently near a tree. He then went toward Jeff who was getting his knives out from the side of his pants.

All of a sudden, you saw the rake climb a tree and pounce on Jeff. Jeff was to fast and dodged the attack, he then grabbed his knife and gut the rake's stomach.

The rake growled  and scratched Jeff's stomach making a huge wound. Jeff screamed in pain. You covered your ears that way You wouldn't heard Jeff in pain. 

Kill.....kill.......kill......kill..... A voice said in your head. You then felt a sharp pain in your eye. You grabbed your phone and went to the camera and saw your eye...... It was red and had a the black line going through the middle of your eye, it also had vains coming out of the eye. You then saw your hair........ It was the color white.

 It was the color white